• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. B

SSI coding - need help!!!!!

In an SSI code, would it work to put in <!--#include virtual="../ssi/right.shtml"--> to refer to a file in a different directory?
  2. B

Desperately need help - Interveloce.net

I signed up with Interveloce.net ages ago, and finally I have the domain working. But I just found out, it seems that SSI isn't working. Does anybody know if Interveloce supports SSI?
  3. B

Easyspace domains and name servers

Well, I have a domain with Easyspace.com. The problem is, they make you pay to enable name server pointing. Is there a way I can point my domain with name servers, perhaps with a service or something?
  4. B

Interveloce.net...any info?

I have joined up with Interveloce.net's $10/month plan (http://www.interveloce.com/?usr=477&pg=store&sub_pg=prod&ref=1). I hope I have done the right thing. But I seem to already be experiencing problems. On their services list, it says "Same day setup". I joined on Sunday, and it still isn't...
  5. B

HostOnce.com...INFO NEEDED!

HostOnce.com seems REALLY excellent, it has - Unlimited Space - Unlimited Bandwidth - CGI, SSI, PHP4, ASP - FREE domain name - Unlimited POP3 emails And a lot more. Now, before you guys go on about the unlimited harddrive (;) ), I know it can't really be unlimited, but it must be quite...
  6. B

ClickHere2Surf.com...your thoughts

I joined ClickHere2Surf.com, which pay 0.2 cents per click (:cry2: ). Only because I can't join AllClicks. So, does anybody have any info on CH2S? are they a scam? or do they pay? any problems with them? So far they seem OK to me.
  7. B

Blind CPC and CPM - NEED HELP!!!

Does anyone know of a CPC program that has instant activation and allows blind clicks? Or, are there any BANNER CPM programs that offer at least $0.85 CPM, and have instant activation?
  8. B

Clickthrutraffic - PLEASE READ!

I have just joined ClickThruTraffic. Does anybody use them? Could you tell me if they are OK, if they pay on time, no scams etc. Also, are you allowed to use your own banner or do you have to use theirs?
  9. B

Media hosting - PLEASE REPLY!!!

I need help! I desperately need a host for my media files (they aren't illegal). Here's the specs: - at least 50MB - allow .zip, .mp3 and .mpeg - allow hotlinking Instant activation wouldn't be too bad either, but it's not necessary.
  10. B

Mod-Chip.com...PLEASE REPLY

Hey, I have just joined Mod-Chip.com's banner revenue service. Does anybody have any experience with them? Please give some info. I get around 7000 hits a week, around 30000 hits a month (not page views, hits. I get a hell of a lot more page views that 30000 :))
  11. B

Space for my media files

Hey, does anyone know of a host with 50MB space, allow .zip, .mpeg and .mp3 files, and allow hotlinking? I need one for my site's media files.
  12. B

Mydomain.com services

I've got a site with f2s, but I don't want to buy a domain from them. I plan on buying a full domain from godaddy.com, and using mydomain.com to forward it to f2s. I heard that mydomain.com can utilize stealth redirection and path forwarding to make your domain a full one...
  13. B

F2S domains

If you have a free acount with F2S, and you buy a domain from them, is the domain a real one (www.domain.com/file)?
  14. B

F2S domains

If you have a free acount with F2S, and you buy a domain from them, is the domain a real one (www.domain.com/file)?
Back