• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Interveloce.net...any info?

Hello,

I have never heard of this company. You should have not bought this package because everyone know's unlimited doesnt exist.

My previous expereinces with hosts is this, either go with one of the bigger US companies or go with an Australian host. Australian hosts if they do not provide you with the services they say, you can report them to the ministry of fair trading whereas with other US/International based companies you cannot really do much.

Robert

Myacen thats a bit biased to the U.S others on this board isn't also, thier is the BBB (Better Business Bereau) in the U.S. So yes they do have something similar to fair trading. It really doesn't matter where the host is located. Try searching on www.webhostingtalk.com for a host or ask for offers thier on the offers forum.

Regards,
ValuableHost

Originally posted by Myacen Network
Hello,

I have never heard of this company. You should have not bought this package because everyone know's unlimited doesnt exist.

My previous expereinces with hosts is this, either go with one of the bigger US companies or go with an Australian host. Australian hosts if they do not provide you with the services they say, you can report them to the ministry of fair trading whereas with other US/International based companies you cannot really do much.

Robert

Hello Valuablehost,

Firstly I was stating what I personally have experienced with webhosting. My first package was with tera-byte, I have not tried any other hosts besides them for my personal use, this is before I started my own

If I had to choose a company for personal use I would probably go with a company that has a good reputation on freewebspace.net / webhostingtalk.com. Im not stating that smaller hosting providers are bad, I'm just saying you will not get a bad deal with bigger companies like tera-byte.com.

That's not to say that for example, evilhaze and yourself and other hosts that regularly visit this board are bad either. I encourage people to use these people's services. You have proven that you are reliable and offer good services. What I don't like to see is people getting the hard bargain, paying for a service and not receiving it or a limited version of what they paid for.

Robert

Dear Myacen,

Maybe i miss-understood you, but didn't you say

" My previous expereinces with hosts is this, either go with one of the bigger US companies or go with an Australian host"

"or go with an Australian host" well the U.S has the BBB so its the samething whether you go with a AU host or a US host.

Regards,
Vhost

Back