• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Mod-Chip.com...PLEASE REPLY

BrendanWX

Hey,
I have just joined Mod-Chip.com's banner revenue service. Does anybody have any experience with them? Please give some info. I get around 7000 hits a week, around 30000 hits a month (not page views, hits. I get a hell of a lot more page views that 30000 :))

Last edited:
For your information: You're using the term "Hits" incorrectly. What you mean is "unique visitors" because a "hit" is just a file loading off your site. Let's say you have a one-page site. It has 9 images. one person visits your site. 9 images plus the HTML document load. That is actually 10 hits.

I have their button on my gaming site and I have gotten pay from them several times. They will most likely pay you as long as you don't use text links begging for clicks, most of those warez webmasters do not get paid because they do just that.

I use a fake banner so people will click...it has women on it :)
Do you think that I will still get paid? Or should I use their playstation banners?

the psx banner is made for a certain reason use it and DON'T put a banner of a women on it and try to trick ppl u will never get paid that way

ya I used them once
they were the first company I signed up with and they did pay
(to my surprise, Ive never seen money accually come out of the internet before that)

anyways they pay but western union so make sure that theres a place that has that around you

and misleading banners wont get you anywhere because theres a secound button you have to click to get paid

Back