• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Easyspace domains and name servers

BrendanWX

Well, I have a domain with Easyspace.com. The problem is, they make you pay to enable name server pointing. Is there a way I can point my domain with name servers, perhaps with a service or something?

No, that won't work, because with mydomain.com, you need to point your domain to mydomain.com's name servers. The whole point is that I can't point my domain to any domain servers without paying.

I feel real sorry for you. The only thing you can do now is probably transfer to another registrar...

Originally posted by BrendanWX
Well, I have a domain with Easyspace.com. The problem is, they make you pay to enable name server pointing. Is there a way I can point my domain with name servers, perhaps with a service or something?

I don't get this. You have to pay to enter nameservers so your domain will resolve? Or is it that you have to pay to make changes, or ???

Back