• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. M

Banners

Hi, I´m interested on running an independent animation and movies portal. What affiliate or banner company you trust based on experinece I can use? Not much between $4-8 month.
  2. M

I'm frustrated man!!!!!

Is that italian? I can read some
  3. M

Help? Opening .PHP with netfirms!

Not exactly, you can have a board running with Ikonboard CGI on Netfirms. The problem is the bandwith.
  4. M

FREE Unlimited Webspace, Unlimited Bandwidth, FTP, PHP, Control Panel, Domain Hosting

Use the USA as your country and you can sign up.
  5. M

get remotly hosted boards instead of asking for php/mysql!

If I pay for a remote host. Can I make backup of my database to move to another server?
  6. M

Need need Cpanel hosting [cheapest]

Don´t go with Valcato. I´m having a lot of problems with their mysql database. They even spend two weeks to charge me and prepair my account. If you want you can check my page with all the stupid mysql errors is having. Simple errors that I don´t have running these applications at home. I...
  7. M

Netfirms deleted my cgi and db files from cgi-bin

I have my ikonboard 2.18 forum there. Sometimes the forum goes down, but it returns the next day. I´m really trying to get rid of ikonboard 2.18 to another one with php. I have problems converting the files.
  8. M

New Help Website for New Hosts!!! NOW OPEN

Good use of php portal. Changed the template of forums for better. The last one was too big even for my 17" display.
  9. M

template?

On the first one, try to move or change the woman in the right and put something there. The second template, try to use some black ink or change the back colors to remark the hosting plans. How much can I do with selling a template normally? Is this type of business functional?. Because...
  10. M

ThE LongesT ThreaD EveR

Too many pages.:D
  11. M

StarMar.net (Mexican Host)

Wow! they charge you like $30 a month for hosting. english: With these prices I could make from hosting more than $5,000 a year the first year. spanish: Wao! cobran como $40 al mes por hosting. Con estos precios podría tener un hosting y hacer más de $5,000 al año el primer año. I still...
  12. M

worldwebhosters.com anyone used them?

Has anyone used http://www.worldwebhosters.com reseller plans. I´m interested. Please let me know your opinions about it.
  13. M

xpera.com / reseller ?

Really cheap with good support or almost none. Good support: $2.00 - $5.00 month almost none: $0.75 month
  14. M

Looking for a reseller.

The guys at Valcato has the lowest prices I am looking for in reselling. But I don´t know for sure, they have some anonymous problems to solve in the server for reselling. Go to their forums and see what you want.
  15. M

Anyone used interservbilling?

Anyone used www.interservbilling.com service to process credit cards on web pages? They have some 3% flat rate plus the One Time Setup Fee.
  16. M

[Thread closed] Usd$5<

Unlimited Bandwidth This does not exist. Remember 9kd.net
  17. M

Valcato

I checked the plans in Valcato, but the value plan can be used for small business too?
  18. M

Valcato

For example: MysqlFront software
  19. M

Valcato

Of course in Valcato?
Back