• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Need need Cpanel hosting [cheapest]

snk

Need need Cpanel hosting in cheapest price

My budget is not good.

And I think valcato is a bit more expensive.

Can someone recommend me a cheap cpanel host?

<<Hosts may NOT respond to general questions posted by members who are looking for advice/opinions/suggestions/recommendations on which host to choose.>>

Last edited by a moderator:
snk,
There are tons of cpanel hosts out there.
You could check some listings and do a search by requirement at www.webhostdir.com or www.hostsearch.com and then come back to the forums and see if you get any feedback, or another possibility is to check the offers forum here at FWS
http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=27
These forums are setup so hosts can advertise their services.
I do know of a few cpanel hosts that are reputable, and have been in business 2+ years.
akashik.net
oceanviewhost.com
downtownhost.com
hostmatters.com
As far as I know they all still offer cpanel.
Good Luck!

Cyberwings.... oh yeah... they went bust :rolleyes: ..... I never quite figured out why they went bust..... how about you :rolleyes: :devious2:

You would think with data-transfer prices at $1.50 per GB (charged per month) that they could afford to offer 250MB space and 8GB data-transfer per month for $8/yr.... :rolleyes:

Now, you know valcato is the host for you - i'd signup quick before they increase their prices again :classic2:

Less than $20 per year? Goodness, now I don't know what you expect but...

Maybe you should find another hobby if you can't afford $1.66/mo (not saying this to be mean, just trying to be honest). There are free hosts out there which might suit you better.

Don´t go with Valcato. I´m having a lot of problems with their mysql database. They even spend two weeks to charge me and prepair my account.

If you want you can check my page with all the stupid mysql errors is having. Simple errors that I don´t have running these applications at home.

I have written a lot of e-mails to the people of valcato pro with no return. In total, maybe more than 8 e-mails.

megagente.com

Better pay $5 more and look somewhere else.

Though I generally have had no problems with Valcato recently, they seem to have recompiled php lately and dropped on of the modules one of the scripts I run uses. It's now turning out nice blank pages. Other than that Valcato hasn't been too bad. I do occasionally annoy myself with some of the answers they give in their support forums to people, meaning that they sometimes give the impression they don't quite know what they're on about, but I'm sure every hosting company has the occasional lapse. At one time the server load was getting out of hand, but they seemed to do something about that (probably moved some accounts to a new server), but the load has now started going up again. I just hope they keep an eye on it or apache will start crashing again.

Considering the amount they charge, I would say they're good value for money.

I'll go and request the php module I need be reinstalled now, see what happens :D
If they don't reinstall it, I can always move the script to my own server.

Last edited:
Back