• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

worldwebhosters.com anyone used them?

They are Good

megagente said:
Has anyone used http://www.worldwebhosters.com reseller plans. I´m interested. Please let me know your opinions about it.

I use worldwebhosters.com for a normal hosting account and it is perfect so far (i have been with them for a year). Couldn't tell you a thing about the reseller plans. I used a reseller hosting account I bought off of some web host on eBay once for $2.00 a month (I know). It only lasted a few weeks and then it was down all the time or slowed to a standstill. NEVER buy web hosting off of eBay as you are likely to get stuck with a overcrowded server. You could try RackSpace for a dedicated server, though they are expensive, but they are managed hosting.

Hey faith... this thread is 3 years old. Try checking out the date of posts next time because they are in order for a reason.

Back