• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

I'm frustrated man!!!!!

Abush

DP MAC SC UC...
NLC
People please tell me a good free webhost with real audio support I don't care about ads or anything I would want it to have atleast 30mb of space and 1gb of bandwidth it would be nice if it had FTP for upload CGI Cpanel and support for languages like ASP, PHP and more but all this is optional not necessary I am desperate because all the othr hosts I had keep messing up. :angry2:
One more thing file size limit should be over 3mb atleast:cry2:

Please heeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllpppppppppp.:cry2: :cry2: :cry2: :cry2:

What is your site about? I have a fast, reliable server and might be willing to help you out, depending on the content of the site. I could offer you 30MB/1GB with cpanel, real audio support, ftp, php, mysql, and 5 pop accounts. This is a

I've given people space in the past and their sites were 'under construction' for months before finally petering out. I hate wasting space, so I've gotten picky. If you have something solid, I'd be happy to hook you up.

PM me here, or simply post.

Last edited:
You might want to consider a paid host. Free for you doesn't come free for the host so the best you can do is sign up for a paid account. That way you'll get what you want.

the site is going to be a community site for Ethiopians and I got some music files and converted them to .rm now I need a place to serve it. It will not be any Illegal or storage site and I will be happy to become partners with the person giving me the space.:classic2:
I put it here so anyone who is interested could read it too.

Back