• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Looking for a reseller.

frobn

I am looking for a small reseller plan. I am with a host now but am experiences some problems that don't seem resolvable.

At present I have for $100 year (and need something similar)

500 MG Disk Space
5 GB Transfer
Unlimited Domains
Unlimited mySQL
Admin Plesk Panel
24/hr Support

I am now running 9 domains

Frank
frobert@sprynet.com

I am just wondering isn't this in the wrong forum?

What has a reseller account to do with dedicated hosting? :confused:

We allow discussions about reselling, co-location, VPS and dedicated servers in this forum.

Edge-Host Has a few plans that may be of interest to you. They are as follows:

edgeADVANCED - 7.95 p/month
---------------
200MB Space
20GB Bandwidth

edgeEXTREME- 10.95 p/month
---------------
400MB Space
25GB Bandwidth

The above packages come with

Cpanel or Plesk
UNLIMITED Domains
UNLIMITED Subdomains
UNLIMITED POP3 acounts and webmail
UNLIMITED mailing lists
UNLIMITED mySQL databases
PHP
ASP
CGI
Webalizer Stats
SSI
Shared SSL,
Cron Jobs
Pre-installed CGI applications
Telnet/ssh access
Front page Extentions
24/7 support (Toll free phone #, email, helpdesk, aim, icq, msn, forums, mail, etc)

If you find that you need less bandwidth than is offered with the packages, just get in contact with me via PM, Email or ICQ (152176172) and we can work out a custom package

Thanks

The guys at Valcato has the lowest prices I am looking for in reselling. But I don´t know for sure, they have some anonymous problems to solve in the server for reselling. Go to their forums and see what you want.

<<Please read the rules, especially "Additional rules for the Paid Hosting and Dedicated Hosting forum">>

Last edited by a moderator:
haha beat this

beat this, how does 1.95 a month sound good for 650 megs of webhosting, cgi, php etc. (what you would normally find for 15 a month)?

Check this host out! www.Challengehost.com

by the way, it does hav 25 dollar setup fee, but wat the hay!

Re: haha beat this

Originally posted by Silent
beat this, how does 1.95 a month sound good for 650 megs of webhosting, cgi, php etc. (what you would normally find for 15 a month)?

Check this host out! www.Challengehost.com

by the way, it does hav 25 dollar setup fee, but wat the hay!

I do not see any details about a reseller program on their web site

Re: Re: haha beat this

Originally posted by BBReplay

also it doesnt say how much bandwidth they offer. i cam currently looking for onme cheaper so they will host me for free. ;)

Re: Re: haha beat this

Originally posted by BBReplay

It's because it's not a reseller account, it's a personal account and you can host as many domains as you want. The only problem is that it doesn't have the same functions as a reseller.

Back