• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. <|R0cKm@nX|>

cron jobs host

are there any free webhosting out there who offers cron jobs? i don need much space. any space, bandwidth are alright as long as there is cron in it. advertisements are any things are also alright. i just need to test out some cron stuff. but with php thanks
  2. <|R0cKm@nX|>

php switch help...

i got no idea why this dont work...can anybody teach me please? <? switch($_REQUEST['id']){ case '1': echo "111"; break; default: echo "default"; break; } ?> it keeps on showing default when i enter page.php?id=1
  3. <|R0cKm@nX|>

4gigs?

4gigs.com seems to be down and they have been down since this morning until now for almost the whole day and still not up yet...anybody know what's going on with them?
  4. <|R0cKm@nX|>

same as phptriad?

are there anyother installers that are something same as phptriad? becuz my version of phptriad is old and i dunno why the mysql can't work...and phpgeek is gone...
  5. <|R0cKm@nX|>

putting into tables...

i got a goddamn long list and i want each line on the list to be in one row and column on a web page's table...is there a program that will do this for me? because if i were to put the whole list onto the table manually, it's going to take me a very long time...
  6. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Can anyone enter 4GiGs?

Can you enter 4gigs.com? i still can go in yesterday but not today...
  7. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Co-Location is...what?

what does co-location means? what's the difference with co-location and dedicated servers?
  8. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Today's Birthday!

Happy New Year!!! I am happy to enter a new year again but sad to return to school living in those boring hours again... :( Anyway, anyone notice there are alot of people having birthday in the Today's Birthday on this forum? Look: Today's Birthdays: LeX (15), rshinji (24), lifetaker ...
  9. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Best Pay Per Click program

Can anyone recommend me some good and does pay you the money pay per click program? btw, what does these "CPC" & "CPM" stands for?
  10. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Free DNS domain

anyone know where can i get a free dns domain? can be anything or any level subdomain
  11. <|R0cKm@nX|>

DonHost reseller's customers

I have my site hosted on a DonHost reseller's customer's hosting but it looks like DonHost has something which will automatically shut your site to down...i mean like let u get a Page Cannot Be Displayed msg when u enter the site! I have no idea why my DonHost account is like that and some...
  12. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Any server with this module?

Any serves that has Perl 5.002 or greater with the Net::IRC module installed? Any space, anything also can...just need to have this module... :) Thanks :)
  13. <|R0cKm@nX|>

F2s Gone?

hey guys! u got this email? Subject: Freedom2Surf Free Hosting Service Ends 28th February 2002 - Act Now! Hello, We're contacting you as a subscriber to the Freedom2Surf's experimental free web hosting service. At Freedom2Surf we're constantly updating our web hosting service and...
  14. <|R0cKm@nX|>

What does this mean?

what does a host says Unlimited FTP Access means? :confused:
  15. <|R0cKm@nX|>

index html!!!

There were something wrong with my host as it can't index my index.php3 as the main page when entering with the domain so is there anyways using the .htaccess to make it index to the index.php3? :rolleyes:
  16. <|R0cKm@nX|>

F2s Down???

My site on F2s is down since the day before yesterday! And is WHOLE day! 24hrs down! Whats going on with them? :confused2
  17. <|R0cKm@nX|>

DonHost Domain Info

If I want to get my domain to a person's donhost reseller account, what is the ips? the guy looks funny as he keep giving me ips to test and wait 24hrs to see it work...i have waited for 48 hours and have only test 2 sets of ips! how many hrs am I going to wait if he keep trying to guess...
  18. <|R0cKm@nX|>

wat does this means?

wat does 'Customized Domain Parking' means? :rolleyes: means juz direct your domain to there?
  19. <|R0cKm@nX|>

Borderless Link!?

When I want a borderless line link, I add ONFOCUS="filter:blur()" after the <a href="URL" But when I want ALL the links on the page to have a borderless line link, what should I edit? The <body...? Or the CSS?
  20. <|R0cKm@nX|>

PHP include in Windows 200 Advance Server

I have some problem with the php include thing with a windows 2000 advanced server :( I tried to include a perl script onto a php3 page but i kept getting error msgs...I tried <? include, <? exec, <? sys and each of them have different error msg... but for the <? include, the whole script...
Back