• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

wat does this means?

when a web host "parks" a domain for you, it sets up an index file in the account with the domain that says something like "This Site Coming Soon!" with the host's name plastered all over it. I think Custom Domain Parking lets you put up your own "parking" page, but im not sure.

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
when a web host "parks" a domain for you, it sets up an index file in the account with the domain that says something like "This Site Coming Soon!" with the host's name plastered all over it. I think Custom Domain Parking lets you put up your own "parking" page, but im not sure.

Er the name custom domain parking gives it away abit...

that would either mean .. you can set what kind of parking you have . ie : blank - error 403 , or a parking page ( maybe a customised one ).

Parking just means its reserved and taken...but not active. It's just like it says...a parking space at Joe's Garage since it has to default somewhere.

Originally posted by HTML-Guru
Most likely that, or they let you add your own stuff in a little section of the page, like http://lex.com.kg -- they let me customize the title and the words under 'lex.com.kg is under construction - Click here to contact the owner of this domain."

Back