• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

DonHost reseller's customers

<|R0cKm@nX|>

I have my site hosted on a DonHost reseller's customer's hosting but it looks like DonHost has something which will automatically shut your site to down...i mean like let u get a Page Cannot Be Displayed msg when u enter the site!
I have no idea why my DonHost account is like that and some subdomain sites under my domain has the problem too!
But when I contact my host, he says that maybe the person using the subdomain is uploading some illegal stuffs but the person said he is not and he got that Page cannot be displayed msg when there were a lot of visitors...
Did anyone else using a DonHost reseller's cutomer's hosting got the same problem too?
It's irritating :(

i have emailed their support email so will Ian reading that?
what's Ian's email address? I can't find his email address on their site :(

Donhost is evil to resellers, think about what happend to directoris.
I hope YUPAPA isn't going the same...

Originally posted by <|R0cKm@nX|>
i have emailed their support email so will Ian reading that?
what's Ian's email address? I can't find his email address on their site :(

the person who replies will leave his name @ bottom

i don't know ian'd address ....

Originally posted by gyrbo
what happened to directoris? i havent heard of them...

Donhost just flat out sucks now. It goes to show you that when some hosting companies get too big, they start to suck ---.

I saw a thread about DonHost a few days ago with LAH and YUPAPA. They shut down LAH's site thinking that is was a hacking site. :rolleyes:

DonHost is just a scam to get money

Originally posted by R. K. Raja
I saw a thread about DonHost a few days ago with LAH and YUPAPA. They shut down LAH's site thinking that is was a hacking site. :rolleyes:

DonHost is just a scam to get money
Yeah, our site(it's mine and LAH's) is about 'hacks'(mods) for burning board and they deleted it, they didn't even let us get a backup of the database or files.

In case anybody's interested, the site is back up (elsewhere): http://wbbhacks.com

wat the heck~!
u mean they just delete it with NO BACK UPS?!
don't they terminate the account first b4 they delete the whole account?
my files are all there! :(

wow...
how can this kind of host exist in the world! :mad:
its like giving them free money and get craps and never even let us get a back up!
and they still claim to have daily back ups!
looks like donhost are all craps!

Originally posted by gyrbo

i have an account with Yupapa. I have encountered no problems.

although, one site he was hosting was deleted. It was wbbhacks.com

Donhost deleted the website just buy looking at the address and didn't bother looking at the site because they thought it was about hacking.... they don't even allow you to have copyrighted freeware downloads.... FREEWARE... they won't let you have free ware downloads!

Originally posted by Chicken
'Tis what you call, limited unlimited...

It's a pity people don't acutally read the TOS & AUP before signing up. Now everything Donhost does to you, kick you from their service etc is legal and according to them you agreed to it.

but my site has nothing related with hacks or modifications or downloads!
juz a simple game fansite but still got terminated :(
this sucks...
i believe the tos dun say that they will delete also game fansite? :confused:

Originally posted by Myacen Network

It's a pity people don't acutally read the TOS & AUP before signing up. Now everything Donhost does to you, kick you from their service etc is legal and according to them you agreed to it.

it wouldn't be legal if they kicked me off their servers.... when i signed up with yupapa i wasn't informed of any TOS or AUP. Damn bas*ards

Back