• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Today's Birthday!

<|R0cKm@nX|>

Happy New Year!!!
I am happy to enter a new year again but sad to return to school living in those boring hours again... :(

Anyway, anyone notice there are alot of people having birthday in the Today's Birthday on this forum? Look:

Today's Birthdays: LeX (15), rshinji (24), lifetaker , edwow (31), sweethorizons (35), nddt999 (21), muzikum (24), Tomlad (23), jo7 (22), dscikate (27), dice (18), selachan (21), webbie (30), hrac (31), tichuot (20), acespace (24), vinod (25), alazmi (17), punkq (25), stephen (24), flyfancy (20), eNet hosts (16), Theo (24), Pion (89), darkside (31), slim-osama (31), bearbie (28), topwinwatches (6), dezinerz (20), phuong (23), mic4ever (17), xpbargains (26), cndavid (20), Jago (15), payweb555 (24), VebMasTur (19), vg- (16), lansalot (14)

hey LeX! you are one of them! the most talkative one!hehe :D :D :D
and did u notice this slim-osama? Osama has his birthday on 1st of jan too? lol :p
If 1st of Jan is really your birthday, Happy New Year & Happy Birthday! :)

Originally posted by YUPAPA

I know, the sea!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahhah
ahahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahaahhaa
:biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2: :biggrin2:

so US's time is the slowest?

wondering who is the last country enter 2002?
I think New Zealand or Austrialia is the first to enter 2002?
The first and last country to see the new year is Antarctica.

It's a defined and named territory of land, it's a country. Isn't a sovereign country as it has no permanent population or recognized government, but it is a country nonetheless.

Hawaii is in America, Vorapoap.

If you want to know the first inhabited country to see the new year, that's Kiribati. Caroline Island, specifically. Caroline Island itself isn't inhabited, it's just a collection of scattered atolls, but it's owned by Kiribati, which is a sovereign country.

The last to see the new year is Falealupo, Samoa.

Hawaii was an independent kingdom from 1810 to 1893, when it was surrendered to the US. We annexed it in 1898.

It could also be that a lot of people lie about their birth date and jan 01 is at the top of the drop down boxes... :p

Originally posted by <|R0cKm@nX|>
wondering who is the last country enter 2002?
I think New Zealand or Austrialia is the first to enter 2002? :rolleyes:
NZ was the first one! ChannelNewsasia said that at 12.05AM. the countdown really sucks! 9am now.

[add] Happy birthday to LeX (15), rshinji (24), lifetaker , edwow (31), sweethorizons (35), nddt999 (21), muzikum (24), Tomlad (23), jo7 (22), dscikate (27), dice (18), selachan (21), webbie (30), hrac (31), tichuot (20), acespace (24), vinod (25), alazmi (17), punkq (25), stephen (24), flyfancy (20), eNet hosts (16), Theo (24), Pion (89), darkside (31), slim-osama (31), bearbie (28), topwinwatches (6), dezinerz (20), phuong (23), mic4ever (17), xpbargains (26), cndavid (20), Jago (15), payweb555 (24), VebMasTur (19), vg- (16), lansalot (14)!
--------
I see someone with the age of 6 here? And Osama just turned 31!

Originally posted by meow
It could also be that a lot of people lie about their birth date and jan 01 is at the top of the drop down boxes... :p
Since its optional, I would just leave it empty.

NZ was the first one! ChannelNewsasia said that at 12.05AM.
Kiribati is first. It's disputed, however, because while Kiribati does own Caroline Island and Caroline Island is clearly the first, the atolls themselves are uninhabited. Christmas Island is the first inhabited island of Kiribati to see the new year, but it's over 20 minutes after Pitt Island (which still isn't New Zealand, it's a dependency of New Zealand, but still not New Zealand) sees it.

Back