• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. T

Great host with really cheap price of only $15/year, BUT....

bigperm: It's not taken away from current customers, so what is the problem? So if nobodys downgrading the service you bought what is wrong with changing plans?
  2. T

Space for my mpg's...getting desperate.

Hello, I have some perfectly legal mpg's that need web space. The files are 4-13 megs. My paid hosting web space is full so I need a place to put those files. I need a provider who doesn't claim the copyrights and has atleast 100 meg a day d/l limit. I need about 150 megs of total space...
  3. T

free mpg storage for sharing??

Yes, they are perfectly legal. I will check Crosswinds. Are they still very slow? I've used meny fwp's but never Crosswinds or any other unlimited or over 50 meg host, so I don't have any experience on my current situation.
  4. T

free mpg storage for sharing??

Hi, I have 5 to 10 mpg -files around 5-13 megs size. I would use my paid hosting account (enough space) but I'm afraid I'll go over my bandwidth limit. I need a user friendly storage space for the files. The best option would of course be that visitors could download it normally from my...
  5. T

NETCABINS

Off topic but little reminder. Would you trade your copyrights to a site without popups? Thread: NBCI & Copyright? http://www.freewebspace.net/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3178
  6. T

NBCI & Copyright?

I read the TOS again... Isn't this quite clear or what? If I understand this jargon at all I'm not going to upload even blank html to their servers. :mad: "6. Storage Services As part of the Service, NBCi allows you to store materials online, using either our web page design tools and...
  7. T

No upload File-Size limit web host.

nbci 11 meg limit
  8. T

NBCI & Copyright?

Hi! I remember there was something strange in NBCi:s TOS on copyright issues... Do they claim some rights on material uploaded to their servers? Also... Is it a violation of their TOS if I store mpegs under 5 meg on their servers. Not having HTML at all, I mean. So do they delete my...
  9. T

worldzonepro.net

uptime I tried qwkmon.com just for fun... 2 sites at http://www.discount-hosting.com 2 sites at wzpro.com Check Frequency 15 min I monitored 2 sites on both of them for little over week. I assume that the other monitored site at wzpro has some kind of a daily bandwidth limit that shuts...
  10. T

hypermart

I don't know their zip-policies but you could upload those videos in some compressed form, for example divx avi or mpeg (so you woudn't need to zip 'em). They might not allow zips but maybe they allow mpeg/avi/mov...see Hypermart TOS.
  11. T

can someone help me with what i should look for in a host?

Re: FREE HOST This is not really helping. Excelland reseller and veeeery slow. "Each community member page is required to display a banner. An advertising banner will be displayed by default on every page served by our servers. Any attempts to undermine or avoid the display of the banner...
  12. T

need host for a forum

When I was looking for a forum software many people said that UBB will cause problems when installed on a free server. People say that UBB eats a lot of server resources. Have you considered using Ikonboard? It installs on most fwp's having cgi enabled. No php or mySQL needed.
  13. T

I'm not the best person to answer this question as I have not been hosted with them. So maybe someone else will. You can search them using the search function of this forum (and maybe webhostingtalk.com also). Also Worldzone does have it's own support forum, you could read posts there and I...
  14. T

Nothing to do with the original msg. What host deletes religious sites? I think one of the team members at Worldzone has a christian site... or is it like 'we do not host muslim sites'? Or has it something to do with propaganda or hate -sites? On my opinion these are quite the same...;)
  15. T

It's really hard to say but with just text and some photos you can have hundreds of pages in 20megs. Forum grows in time also. Look for bandwidth limits (more on bandwidth check http://www.hosthelp.com). For forum you need to be able to execute your own cgi-programs, so look for cgi. Some...
  16. T

Mrh0ax gone?

He/she was The PowerPoster... title inherited by Coolin... Actually his/hers style of making three subsequent posts was very amusing... never editing
  17. T

A list of FWPs I haven't heard anybody here mention...

And some have already been alive quite a while. It's just that this board is mainly biased towards providers in the US. With the exception of f2s, of course.
  18. T

any certificates i should look for???

Re: Re: Re: uptime-granting Sorry but I really don't remember. I only remember seeing those somewhere.
  19. T

we're bombing iraq wahoo!

Please! Maybe our friends from these bombed countries can tell you how accurate they are and were. This thread is the saddest showcase of this forum.
  20. T

any certificates i should look for???

Re: uptime-granting I know that some hosts offer your money back if they do not achieve whatever precent of uptime they promise. But how do you prove your site hasn't been online? So even if this is the case it might be hard getting your money out. (I have not experienced a situation like...
Back