• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

free mpg storage for sharing??

Hi,

I have 5 to 10 mpg -files around 5-13 megs size. I would use my paid hosting account (enough space) but I'm afraid I'll go over my bandwidth limit. I need a user friendly storage space for the files.

The best option would of course be that visitors could download it normally from my site. That's maybe impossible but I'd like the simplest and easiest <b>free</b> space in my visitors viewpoint.

Thanks in advance!

Sorry that I asked this...I know its quite usual question but I didn't find answer searching this forum and I certainly don't have time to try every provider.

Yes, they are perfectly legal. I will check Crosswinds. Are they still very slow?

I've used meny fwp's but never Crosswinds or any other unlimited or over 50 meg host, so I don't have any experience on my current situation.

yeah they do, i have never really encountered a problem with them being slow

The crosswinds signing up option seemed down to me, no matter what user name I typed in, it said it weren't available or something.

Originally posted by Baggio
The crosswinds signing up option seemed down to me, no matter what user name I typed in, it said it weren't available or something.

Can you publish the link to the sign up page?
Thanks in advance!

Uh, when did crosswinds start accepting media files again? This is new to me and i have been waiting for ages for the to accept my site?

Back