• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Search results

1. RadixHosting

Client hosting a nullified script?

I was just wondering: Is it the webhosts responsibility in any way when a client hosts a script illegally? For example, a nullified vBulletin forum without a license. Thanks
  2. RadixHosting

RSS bug?

I'm using RSS to check new threads in certain fora on this board. Because I was too lazy to install an RSS client and because combining RSS and email in the same application seemed efficient, I'm using Outlook 2007 for my RSS feeds. Mostly, it works as it should: When a new thread is opened...
  3. RadixHosting

Google "did you mean" nightmare.

When doing a search on google.com for the term "radixhosting", Google is so kind to ask: That is far from nice. :eek3: Why is Google doing this, and what can I do to prevent this from happening?
  4. RadixHosting

Banner Survey

I would like to know which of the following two banners you like most. Banner 1 Banner 2 Please vote, and let me know what you guys think. :) Josh
  5. RadixHosting

Need e-gold in exchange for PayPal

Hello, I need $15 USD in e-gold. I'm looking for someone to exchange with. I will pay you by PayPal. Can anyone help me out? Thank you, Josh
  6. RadixHosting

Question: Avoiding spam-spiders

Hello, I'm looking for a way to put my email address on my web site, as a link, without spam spiders logging it and adding it to spam lists. Currently, this is what I have: http://www.radixhosting.com/v1/index.php?page=contact As you can see the email addresses are publicly shown, in...
  7. RadixHosting

Visitor statistics in 3D

www.visitorville.com lol, nice concept, but a bit over the top if you ask me.
  8. RadixHosting

Most ironic thing you ever heard...

What's the most ironic/dumb/stupid thing you ever heard a hosting provider say? Here's mine: http://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?threadid=288270
  9. RadixHosting

RadixHosting - What should be improved?

I figured I'd make a thread here for my web site: www.radixhosting.com You can also check our client portal (WHMCS integration). I've been using the current design for a couple of months now, and I do realize it can be better. Now my questions are: - Do you like the design in...
  10. RadixHosting

Coffee

What's the daily average of coffee you consume?
  11. RadixHosting

Musical Instrument

Does anyone play a musical instrument? I used to play drums, for about 10 years or so. But I quit.
  12. RadixHosting

Which IM do you use?

The question is simple: Which IM protocols do you use for personal/business purposes? Please check all that apply. :) I know IRC isn't really an instant messenger, but I still put it on the list. If you use it frequently, just check it. :) I also know AIM and ICQ use the same protocol, but...
  13. RadixHosting

Multi instant messenger application

I was just wondering: What's your favourite MULTI protocol instant messenger application? I'm talking about applications that allow connecting to more than one protocol, such as Pigdin (former GAIM), Kopete (for KDE), Trillian, etc. Also mention on which operating systems it runs, please. :)
  14. RadixHosting

Datacenters allowing RDNS config?

I was just wondering: Do you guys know any data centers where you can configure the reverse DNS for your IP addresses? Besides SoftLayer, I'm already aware they allow this. :)
  15. RadixHosting

Zend & IonCube: Cracked or not?

I found a thread here on FWS that had a small discussion regarding the possibility of reverse engineering Zend and/or IonCube encoded scripts. It got closed however because (as far as I could tell) the thread was old and some requested to close it. Personally I have found a demo version of the...
  16. RadixHosting

chkApache.sh - Script I wrote once

I just wanted to share a script I wrote once. It was written by me when a client of mine had problems with his server: Apache kept consuming way too much server resources and eventually made the server crash before you even had the chance to look what was going on and kill the httpd process...
  17. RadixHosting

Selecting a server for web hosting

This is an article I wrote once for my blog. I figured it might be a good idea to post this here. Let me know if you like it. I see it almost every day. People that are about to start their own web hosting company asking for advice on what kind of servers they should get. Besides the data...
  18. RadixHosting

Restrict Trial User Access to Exim Mail Servers

Just to give something back to the community. As owner of a hosting provider company, I face the problem of abusive users frequently. More than 90% of all abuse (or attempt to abuse more likely) on my server come from free trial accounts. I offer free trial access to my servers for people who...
  19. RadixHosting

Domain names: All taken.

20. RadixHosting

[RadixHosting] Spring 2007 Promo *** All Packages Updated!

Dear Sir or Madam, RadixHosting has recently updates all its hosting packages. Here's an overview of our shared web hosting packages. There are no setup or hidden fees. We run cPanel with Fantastico on all our servers. RadixONE 1500 MB Disk Space 30 GB Monthly Traffic $3.00 / month (Now...
Back