• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Multi instant messenger application

RadixHosting

I was just wondering: What's your favourite MULTI protocol instant messenger application? I'm talking about applications that allow connecting to more than one protocol, such as Pigdin (former GAIM), Kopete (for KDE), Trillian, etc.

Also mention on which operating systems it runs, please. :)

If you can bare to connect to the internet, use meebo.com I love it, and it has a load of coll features. But also then you dont have to worry about the OS :)

I prefer straight MSN, to be honest (when I log on, that is, which is about once every two months). But Trillian would be my pick (if I absolutely had to pick) for multi-messenger platform.

Meebo, since I can use it even at work~ Convenient too; when the supervisor walks by, a quick ctrl-t or ctrl-shift-m can hide it~

Well since Yahoo and MSN can now share contacts, I use Yahoo. But if I were to use any other multi-messenger it would be Pidgin. On Windows.

Back