• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Google "did you mean" nightmare.

RadixHosting

When doing a search on google.com for the term "radixhosting", Google is so kind to ask:

Did you mean: readyhosting

That is far from nice. :eek3:

Why is Google doing this, and what can I do to prevent this from happening?

It's suggestions are based on the fact that is has a lot of searches and results for readyhosting, when you equal or beat that amount it will suggest radixhosting when people search readyhosting ...

Hm I figured it would be something like that. That's not easy though, as the domain radixhosting.com is fairly new (disadvantage of changing brand name) while readyhosting is probably in business for a while now.

Yep, you're right it wont' be easy, that's the web game ....

Google won't care that you're in competition with another company, there really isn't much else you can do ..... I been trying to push hozter.info above hozter.com for about a year now ... I managed to push out hozter.org from the first few pages at least .... just keep trying ..... create content, submit sitemaps, buy links etc ...

Back