• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Coffee

How many cups?

• 1-2

Votes: 8 42.1%
  • 3-5

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • 6-10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • > 10

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't drink coffee

Votes: 10 52.6%

• Total voters

RadixHosting

What's the daily average of coffee you consume?

bunny-All%20Vote!.png

I drink about 1-2 cups a day on average. In the winter, or on holiday, I probably drink 3-4

I don't drink coffee either. I like coffee candy, but actual coffee, I don't like. There's this after-taste that I can't quite explain. My brother says that coffee is good for you, and drinks like 10 cups a day~

This week I've been drinking a cup when I wake up. Not for the caffeine, but because drinking something hot makes me wake up.

And it helps at 6:30AM.

i only drink coffee when i am really tired at work. i have maybe 1 or 2 cups per week. if that. i dont care for coffee that much, and it upsets my stomach most of the time, so, i try to avoid it.

Hey - It made me laugh Colin.

But then again, the British humor is better than the American.. No, wait, I mean at least we have humor. :p

I'm very English so I just grew up drinking tea and it kind of stuck. I guess tea is my supplement for coffee.

Back