• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Recent content by _Street_Fighter

1. S

Help: WinXP Shapes Distorted

I got no problems with WinXP Pro using 1024x768 resolution What screen resolution are you guys using? Is XP upgraded (www.windowsupdate.com)? Is your video card driver upgraded? Enable ClearType fonts: - Open Display in Control Panel. - On the Appearance tab, click Effects. - In the...
  2. S

My Wi-Fi Setup

i'll be getting a wireless network setup in a few months when i get dsl. right now i'm getting 802.11g card for my laptop so i can use my school's wireless network and t1 line to download stuff :-)
  3. S

no Google, instead a WARRRNING

I'm using IE6 and I don't have a problem with it :confused5
  4. S

Optical Mouse on the fritz.

i clean my mouse with Walgreens alcohol and paper towels every other week its a Logitech and its been working fine for almost 2 years or something - SF
  5. S

best laptop for 2 grand?

i got my lappy there and everthing was fine since they price matched best buy and i for like an extra 10% of the difference which was like 30 bucks... i dont buy display lappies since ppl alwys mess with those... y buy it if it has a nasty crack on the screen?
  6. S

My computer is a box of shit

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;218160 http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=286263 do a windows update while ur at it :D - SF
  7. S

best laptop for 2 grand?

why not?
  8. S

recycle bin problem

tried it after restarting comp?
  9. S

Windows crashing/shutting down?

just saw it on the news and i found this online http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.blaster.worm.html i looked in my registry and i have "windows auto update"="msblast.exe" :( feel so violated...
  10. S

Windows crashing/shutting down?

this just happened to me :( when i did netstat in the command prompt, i saw like 20+ things going on. I turned off my laptop and rebooted and it kept happening. couldnt stay online for more than 3 mins so then i used AOL to connect since my dad has it for free right now and it finally worked...
  11. S

This is driving me INSANE!

first try going to INTERNET OPTIONS -> ADVANCED -> scroll down to the search section and pick the last option (it say something like "go to most likely site") if that dont work then: START -> RUN -> "regedit" -> HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\SearchUrl set...
  12. S

Trojan detector & 'Messenger Service'

no prob :D i know how annoying it is since they alwys popped up on me when i was playing a game online. stupid popups got me killed everytime :mad:
  13. S

Trojan detector & 'Messenger Service'

START -> RUN -> services.msc -> right click on MESSENGER and pick PROPERTIES -> STARTUP TYPE = DISABLED
  14. S

IE...ITS CORRECT I SAY!! *sigh*

MAYBE U HAD UR CAPS ON :D
  15. S

IE...ITS CORRECT I SAY!! *sigh*

example? :confused:
Back