• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - unlimited hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you say then ten visitors restriction is difficult to enforce but if I think that a web site is not being maintained or it is just being used for storage I still have to power to delete it under the terms and conditions.

You should use something like phpCOIN, might make those registraitions easier to deal with.

Also.. im just wondering.. what are the connection speeds that the server is hosted on?

Oh.. and DomainDiscover seems to still be giving away free .info, why not see if you can get a .info from them or somethin, untill you pay for that .tk or what ever.

Last edited:
Is it the best thing though sincei t is also a free domain? Its all really about image all in all. I am guessing that you either have some specific reason for .tk, cant find a good name you like in .com, .net, or .org, or you just havn't gotten the domain yet? Because domains are like pretty cheap from like godaddy and such registrys for domains.

.info is free.. but thats a special. its also a full featured domain.. full DNS control instead of just redirection like .tk, of corse .tk would be probably just as good as .info if/when he pays for it, but why not get a .info while they are free for a year..

I have checked and without a complete rebrand a .info domain name would not be a good idea as the name zhosting.info is taken.

ZHosting has now put their storage limit to 1000 MB, which is a far cry from the old un-metered limit. However, everything should be the same.

That is just because I cannot promise to give everyone unlimited because that is just not possible, so i have set a limit but under special circumstances, for instance if a site is nearing its limit and I feel thet it deserves more space I will give it more, though 1000mb is still a lot of storage.

It's NOT unlimited blackarib, it's un-metered, as in you don't watch how much space you give the people. Unlimited is where it is infinitely big, for an infinite amount of time, and I DOUBT that any H.D.D. can be an unlimited.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back