• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - unlimited hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am the admin of zhosting.tk and I would like to clear a few thing up, i do not collect your information,
-i only ask for you first name and town/city
-i have about 99.4% uptime
-i do not host from another account, i run my own server
-i plan to buy my domain name and offer a zhosting.tk/you domain name to customers

Last edited:
dont care about other users :)

if u like to host other, go ahead. good luck. :p

blackarib said:
I am the admin of zhosting.tk and I would like to clear a few thing up, i do not collect your information,
-i only ask for you first name and town/city
-i have about 99.4% uptime
-i do not host from another account, i run my own server
-i plan to buy my domain name and offer a zhosting.tk/you domain name to customers
Well, if you're collection Town/City, First Name... then you're better off not saying that you DON'T collect personal information. Why don't you just tag our zip-code onto that, as well as our address; since HostUltra does that as well. Also, you're a good host if you run your own server (unless you run it on the same computer that you are using as your main computer.)

Hi, i have just a question for you, blackarib, why the websites are shut down if they don't get visitors, after all, are they or are they not free!!??

In my opinion free means that you will have something without giving something back
or that isn't the case?

I'll apreciate an explication for this, case i have to put the same question again:

"Is your host service free or not...or something else...?"

You now lo longer have to have a certain number of visitros to your site, that was an old part of the t&c that i never took out but it has now been removed.

blackarib said:
You now lo longer have to have a certain number of visitros to your site, that was an old part of the t&c that i never took out but it has now been removed.
Well blackarib; or whoever owns that place. MAILER-DAEMON gave me back this EXACT message when I tried to e-mail you:

Message from yahoo.com.
Unable to deliver message to the following address(es).

<support@zhosting.tk>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named zhosting.tk. (#5.1.2)

--- Original message follows.

Return-Path: <dboptakashi@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <20041009012931.47267.qmail@web51004.mail.yahoo.com>
Received: from [216.138.178.61] by web51004.mail.yahoo.com via HTTP;
Fri, 08 Oct 2004 18:29:31 PDT
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 18:29:31 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Zhosting signup
To: ZHosting Support <support@zhosting.tk>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/alternative;
boundary="0-805914641-1097285371=:45533"

--0-805914641-1097285371=:45533
Content-Type: text/plain; charset=us-ascii

Please fill in the information below:

Name: Ian
Username: dbop
Password: *********
Repeat password: *********
E-mail address (required for confirmation e-mail):
dboptakashi@yahoo.com
Town/City: Madison, WI

Your account will not be activated immediately but it should be active
within 24 hours. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when your
account is activated which will confirm your details.

--- NOTES ---

If you do NOT confirm my account, within the time specified I will give
you bad marks on Freewebspace.net on my account "DARKBLOOD." Also, I
will block your address from ever mailing to mine.

--- Please visit my site at: http://igbn2.t35.com/ ---

---------------------------------
Do you Yahoo!?
Yahoo! Mail - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
--0-805914641-1097285371=:45533
Content-Type: text/html; charset=us-ascii

<DIV>Please fill in the information below:<BR><BR>Name:
Ian<BR>Username: dbop<BR>Password: *********<BR>Repeat password: *********<BR>E-mail
address (required for confirmation e-mail): <A
href="mailto:dboptakashi@yahoo.com">dboptakashi@yahoo.com</A><BR>Town/City: Madison,
WI<BR><BR>Your account will not be activated immediately but it should
be active within 24 hours. You will receive a confirmation e-mail when
your account is activated which will confirm your details.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=courier>--- NOTES ---</FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Courier></FONT>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=Courier>If you do NOT confirm my account, within the
time specified I will give you bad marks on Freewebspace.net on my
account "DARKBLOOD." Also, I will block your address from ever mailing to
mine.</FONT></DIV><BR><BR><DIV><STRONG>--- Please visit my site at: <A
href="http://igbn2.t35.com/">http://igbn2.t35.com/</A>&nbsp;---</STRONG></DIV><p>
<hr size=1>Do you Yahoo!?<br>
<a
href="http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mail_us/taglines/virus/*[url]http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail/static/protection.html[/url]">Yahoo!
Mail</a> - Helps protect you from nasty viruses.
--0-805914641-1097285371=:45533--

As i have mentioned earlier I have about 99.4% uptime.
I don't know why It could not send the email message but if you try again it should work, we are sorry for this inconvenience.

blackarib said:
As i have mentioned earlier I have about 99.4% uptime.
I don't know why It could not send the email message but if you try again it should work, we are sorry for this inconvenience.
Well, I guess that could be your problem. But we get that all the time here in Madison; so I'm used to that fact.

MAILER-DAEMON @ Sat Oct 9 05:44:21 2004 (CDT) said:
<support@zhosting.tk>:
Sorry, I couldn't find any host named zhosting.tk. (#5.1.2)
It still isn't working I guess. :p

Last edited:
Sorry about that, i do not know what the porblem is but you can email your password, name and username to blackarib@msn.com (And you must state that you agree to the terms and conditions). please noone else use this method of signup.

Oh; yeah. Also note: you CANNOT install phpBB due to Windows Server on his server.

Look here for example: http://z.blogdns.com/dbop/boards/

Last edited:
I have sent my request from so long ago.. And you accept these other people that just sent a request now? I have been waiting for quite a while.. So please check the email i sent you!! my email is kenshin_combo@hotmail.com

im sure i sent you one... :devious2:

You CAN install phpbb, is is tested using the installer in the zpanel, if you didnt get it from there try the installer.Sorry I you havent been signed up yet but I have a lot of requests to process. (NOTE: I have recently recieved emails written in non-english characters, these cannot be processed are are deleted without reply.

NOTE: Please do not send me emails directly to signup, these will be ignored from now on as I am going to impliment a new system for signup.

Omg, this entire thread is kinda crappy not your hosting, not too sure on that. But all the flaming and crap of people mainly started by wowcheesestick. Now i would also like to say the fact that you should not have removed that part of the t&c in my opinion, due to the fact that this basically will tell you wether it is still active for the most part, and free is never completely free, what do you think ads are for? :rolleyes: The person themself can just check thier own host for the 10 times if neccesarry no? this prevents the buildup of inactive account that are for no use, or for storage. A buildup of useless account can be a problem so i hear.. having 30000 accounts and only 3000 actually active ones.. -.-.

On a second note though i suppose it is helping you with your sign-up page and such xP

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back