• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - unlimited hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowcheesestick said:
lol. misspelling words doesn mean I cant spell.
dude. just take it easy. .tk is free. and when ppl say its paid i get pissed off.
cuz ovbiously, they dont know shit about it.
obviously u dont know sh*t m since u dont know .tk isnt only free, they also are paid u dumbass, so get ur facts right first before u call others dumasses.

mmkmaste said:
obviously u dont know sh*t m since u dont know .tk isnt only free, they also are paid u dumbass, so get ur facts right first before u call others dumasses.

lol. lets make a bet see zhosting.tk is free or not.
come on. use common sense.
Sounds you know everything huh?
oh well. who knows..

wowcheesestick said:
lol. lets make a bet see zhosting.tk is free or not.
come on. use common sense.
Sounds you know everything huh?
oh well. who knows..
i wasnt talking about that domain in particular but generally about dot.tk, no where did i say that the particular domain was a paid one. read first, question later.

read this to assure yourself:
PAIDDOMAIN.TK
One of the restrictions of free registrations with a FREEDOMAIN.TK domain is that you need content to receive 25 hits per 90 days. And FREEDOMAIN.TK holders do NOT hold the license rights of the particular domain name.
With buying your domain name, as a PAIDDOMAIN.TK, you will get a lot of benefits:

no restrictions on hits per 90 days
you have LICENSED the domain name, making it yours, were you are eligable to sell it later
possibility to run your own DNS
you can keep all services, such as URL forwarding, mail forwarding and traffic management with any PAIDDOMAIN.TK
You pay, we deliver and you can figure out how and when to start using your address. For just USD 9.95 per year you obtain the normal rights you would get with any paid domain registration and become the legal registrant of the domain name.
When you decide to setup your own DNS, it means that you can practically register an unlimited number of hosts in your own Domain Name Server to make combinations like MAIL.PAIDDOMAIN.TK or FTP.PAIDDOMAIN.TK. So if your ambitions are a little higher regarding your Dot TK domain name, it might be a good option to buy it.

Paid domain names also include email forwarding and traffic management, if you don't want to use your own DNS, but just the web forwarding service.

You are also helping the island of Tokelau with the purchase of your Dot TK paid domain name!

If you are unable to run your own DNS service, and you don't want to use the Dot TK web forwarding service, Dot TK can run that for you. For just USD 35.00 per year you have full capabilities to change hostnames and IP addresses real-time in your DNS Control Center. Changes are taken in effect immediately.

Dot TK offers you extra discounts on yearly registration fees if you decide to register your Dot TK domain name for three years or longer.

Last edited:
mmkmaste said:
i wasnt talking about that domain in particular but generally about dot.tk, no where did i say that the particular domain was a paid one. read first, question later.

read this to assure yourself:

[Lame attempt to soften things up]I live in california.. and it seems more like shoot first, question later...[/Lame attempt to soften things up]

Back to topic.. So what.. hes probably hosting from his home PC.. many have tried.. many have failed.. who cares if he uses a .tk or some other free one. Hes doing it.. so its up to him how he does it. Dont like it.. then dont sign up.. meh.. dont even reply.

Last edited:
ibfw said:
whats PATHATIC ? did you mean pathetic ?

and you have the nerve to tell someone from Singapore about their english ?

seems you don't have a grasp of it yourself

LMAO

i 2nd that bro..never question somebody from singapore about their english!

@ibw..i'm from singapore as well :)

ffs, let him host or try it at home first :) abyss is a good server too heheh.

oh and btw, just to say something that his website sux,
freewebs does not have ads.. therefore your comparison is fake.

Personal opinion here, and I am not slamming anyone, but why would you want a host that doesnt gaurentee some type of uptime? Also its not very stable with home pc's as hosts, I mean I have seen better offers here myslef.

But if you go for it hope it works out for ya.

-ZombieMatt-

wowcheesestick said:
lol. misspelling words doesn mean I cant spell.
dude. just take it easy. .tk is free. and when ppl say its paid i get pissed off.
cuz ovbiously, they dont know shit about it.

obvious you're the one that doesn't know shlt

misspelling ?

you ever heard the term, take the speck out your eyes before.....

point is, its ok to misspell words sometimes, but when you do it and trying to insult someone else at the same time, makes you look stupid.
Want a mirror ?

carry on.

Poison_Jay said:
http://z.blogdns.com/zhosting/

ACCORDING TO THE SOURCE IT IS NOT PAID, IT'S FREE THAT'S THE ORIGINAL WEB

lol thats one already been worked out..

so what?

loads of people start their hostig off on summit like a .uni.cc or .uk.tt...

if hes home comps good enough and his connections good enough leave him be....

I'll take this one personally, I don't know what you guys are doing over on your end... but I have experience on un-metered servers such as freeweb-hosting, T35, EXOCrew, and ACNOVA.

Firstly, i'd like to give myself a hand for figuring out that my connection won't load the page; as the connection tries to connect to zhosting's server in which it does not receive a reply. Until this is resolved, I cannot take this site into consideration.

Last edited:
Well I aplied today and got accepted, but then their mysql db went out, hence making Zpanel useless for now.

So we will see.

btw, wowcheesestich, u mispelled mispell lol
I think it's spelt M-I-S-P-E-L-L but I'm prolly wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back