• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Zhosting.tk - unlimited hosting

Status
Not open for further replies.

blackarib

Zhosting.tk - 1000mb hosting with php, mysql, perl

Zhosting.tk offers unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, PHP, unlimited MySQL databases. Upload is via client or web-based ftp Signup today to see what it all about..www.zhosting.tk :) :)

Last edited:
hmm... lets take a look @ the VERY INTERESTING set of rules:
Hosting rules:

By signing up for an account with zhosting.tk it automatically means you have accepted ALL of these terms and conditions.
You must provide correct details during your registration.
Your details are treated with the strictest confidence and will not be passed on to any third parties.
You must not host/share any viruses or harmful software via your account or provide links to any site which does distribute these.
You must not host or display or provide links to anything illegal.
You must not use any method to upload files to your account other than the file manager provided.
Server uptime is not guaranteed.
You will not be compensated for server downtime unless told otherwise.
If you fail to get at least 10 visitors in any two month period your account may be shut down.

.tk is free domain.
how the ---- do we know how much bandwith do you have for YOURSELF and how much SPACE do you have for YOURSELF.
I say its just another bitch using free space to collect our informations.
PATHATIC BITCH

wowcheesestick said:
.tk is free domain.
how the ---- do we know how much bandwith do you have for YOURSELF and how much SPACE do you have for YOURSELF.
PATHATIC BITCH

calm down, you're about to pop a blood vessel.
LMAO

not all .TK are free
just like not all .com is paid

carry on.

wowcheesestick said:
.tk is free domain.
PATHATIC BITCH
.tk is able to a paid domain you know?

juzi said:
.tk is able to a paid domain you know?

please use english.
i dont understand what the hell are you talking about.
.tk is able to a paid doamin you know?
do you mean tk is a paid doamin
or do you mean TK can be a paid domain.
of cuz tk can be a paid domian.
you can send money to .tk if you want.
rofl. lol. lmao.!!!!!

wowcheesestick said:
please use english.
i dont understand what the hell are you talking about.
.tk is able to a paid doamin you know?
do you mean tk is a paid doamin
or do you mean TK can be a paid domain.
of cuz tk can be a paid domian.
you can send money to .tk if you want.
rofl. lol. lmao.!!!!!
sorry, my english is bad.

yes, .tk can be a paid domain

juzi said:
sorry, my english is bad.

yes, .tk can be a paid domain
yes,but the real question is: do you have the paid one? i dont think so, otherwise you would have DNS control, which you obviously dont.

wowcheesestick said:
.tk is free domain.
PATHATIC BITCH
you really got some issues there buddy, u mite wanna calm down, especially since you are not the one offering this stuff, yes i know sometimes people try to do stupid things like give everyone else hosting off of their 100mb accoutn with 1gb bandwidth, and everyone else thinks they are getting "unlimited" stuff, but thats no reason to be on a persons case so rudely.

mmkmaste said:
you really got some issues there buddy, u mite wanna calm down, especially since you are not the one offering this stuff, yes i know sometimes people try to do stupid things like give everyone else hosting off of their 100mb accoutn with 1gb bandwidth, and everyone else thinks they are getting "unlimited" stuff, but thats no reason to be on a persons case so rudely.

hmm.. lets see.. the word "rude". After someone cheated on us in order to collect our info. Do you EXCEPCT me to be nice to him?
Oh yeah. the next day my email account will be full of SPAM and i MISSED my important email from my GF. too bad she broke up with me b4 we were about to have sex. Now.. you tell me, is there a reason for me to be rude to him?
Dont treat ppl too nice when they are taking advantage of you. otherwise you will get picked on.

wowcheesestick said:
hmm.. lets see.. the word "rude". After someone cheated on us in order to collect our info. Do you EXCEPCT me to be nice to him?
Oh yeah. the next day my email account will be full of SPAM and i MISSED my important email from my GF. too bad she broke up with me b4 we were about to have sex. Now.. you tell me, is there a reason for me to be rude to him?
Dont treat ppl too nice when they are taking advantage of you. otherwise you will get picked on.

hey mate..sorry about this but......who give a ---- whether you was able to have sex with her!? man! if you cant bed her that's because of your own fault..

does blogsdns.com offer free acounts cxause thats what his subdomin is...

also yes he just has the free referal .tk domain...

Blogdns.com is a Dyndns.org address. I get that its hosted on a home connection.

I also did a trace on the IP.. and the hostname was a ipt.aol.com one.

I dont blame em from trying to set up free hosting.. but AOL seems like a bad choise of an ISP to use for one..

But hey.. I could be wrong.. -.-

Last edited:
blackarib said:
Zhosting.tk offers unlimited storage, unlimited bandwidth, PHP, unlimited MySQL databases. Upload is via client or web-based ftp Signup today to see what it all about..www.zhosting.tk :) :)
He is running the server from his computer using Abyass Web Server....
i wonder how stable that would be =S

wowcheesestick said:
.tk is free domain.
PATHATIC BITCH

whats PATHATIC ? did you mean pathetic ?

and you have the nerve to tell someone from Singapore about their english ?

seems you don't have a grasp of it yourself

LMAO

lol. misspelling words doesn mean I cant spell.
dude. just take it easy. .tk is free. and when ppl say its paid i get pissed off.
cuz ovbiously, they dont know shit about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back