• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Why Would You Do Such A Thing?? WHY??

This is the world today, we have to live with it, THERES ALOT WORSE GOING ON. Deal with it.

uzzer said:
yup i agree, but that wont stop people from laughing at us

Do you mock and laugh at Christians because of swearing Jesus? No? Same goes.

There's a reason the world is beginning to dislike Islam even more, the terrorists. Islam has more terrorists than any other religion. It always has.

What the world sees.... Muhammed = Islam = Muslims = Terrorists. Granted, only a small part of Islam is terrorists, but they are the ones speaking with the loudest voice. So let's take an old phrase from the Bible shall we...

"Worry about the log in your own eye before worrying about the splinter in another person's eye."

In other words, you worry about cartoons we make while your own terrorists ruin lives and destroy property. You are worrying about a petty problem (splinter/cartoon) instead of dealing with a major problem (log/terrorists).

I see a lot of Muslims and their agencies condemning the acts, but I dont see them confronting the terrorists/extremists/radicals on the issue. You want a cause worth fighting for, there it is. As I have said before, the terrorists/extremists/radicals twisting the word of Islam is far more of an insult to you than a cartoon, but yet, you would rather deal with a Democratic Nation and their cartoons because they wont shoot bullets at you. You are afraid of your own, but not of us. You will fight whoever wont shoot at you. So go ahead. Be a coward and fight web sites instead of your own demons.

Islam is a disfunctional religion where instead of leadership, you have disorder. Muslims are free to read into the Quaran as they will, and evidently act upon what they read as they see fit. There is no real leadership of education to teach people proper meanings. It's a religion of the mindless who do nothing more than follow those with the loudest voice, regardless if right or wrong. Muhammed may have meant well, but the religion has since become twisted and corrupt. True Muslims can fight this and correct it, but you are more consumed over cartoons than confronting your own evil doers.

Islam is a disfunctional religion where instead of leadership, you have disorder. Muslims are free to read into the Quaran as they will, and evidently act upon what they read as they see fit.

your joking arnt you. Christians do the same. I have never seen a book changed so often. The Bible is changed by Vicars to fit Thier ideal church.

Also, terrorists have been confronted, BUT what happened?? the confronters got bombed. the cartoons are evil. the reason the violence is happening is because of the cartoons.

you are right, some Muslims have become corrupt, but that doesnt mean you attack our beloved Prophet Muhammad PBUH!!!

Oh for Allah's sake. Just shut up.

Uzzer, the muslims I know are great people. You're really hurting my perception of them.

Last edited:
Listen Uzzer, I was talking to a muslim friend of mine who does charity work for a mosque in central Birmingham. Anyway he told me that Muslims who are affected by this kind of thing are weak muslims. Mohammed suffered worse torture than what we see today, cartoons can hurt Muslims today where as being whipped and beaten up couldnt hurt Muslims back in Mohammed time.

If you have faith in your religion, you just move on, ignore the problem and carry on. If you strongly believe in your religion you will know that people who are doing wrong will be punished when the time comes.

Ignore it and move on is the advice I am giving to you.

uzzer said:
your joking arnt you. Christians do the same. I have never seen a book changed so often. The Bible is changed by Vicars to fit Thier ideal church.

Ok, please then tell me what's in the Bible. Tell me 10 things without looking them up. You probably cant. Given that, you cant tell me anything that has changed other than the translations. Of course, we dont speak Hebrew, so how could we read a book written in such? I'll admit there's been some changes in translation, but I still read the Old King James version, which is widely recognized as the most accurate of english translations.

Besides, your only 15, tell me what you have seen change in it during all your wise many years. Does it insult you or your prophet if I dont put PBUH after the name Muhammad? Just curious since non-Muslims dont do it..

Last edited:
terrorist.jpg

there is jesus as a terrorist does that realy effecd alot of people? lol

(hit a terrorist with pig poop)

Wojtek said:
jesus didnt wear a turban haha
think you'v confused with the other dude :p

No because i found this on a comic site and the artist tited it Jesus the terrorist or somthing along thoughs lines

Uzzer, I have two questions,
Would you take your own life to defend your God?
Would you do it if a prophet (living today) told you your God wanted you to do it?

hottweelz said:
Uzzer, I have two questions,
Would you take your own life to defend your God?
Would you do it if a prophet (living today) told you your God wanted you to do it?

Better yet, why would an immortal need a mortal to defend him? If he does, it makes for a pretty weak and petty god dontcha think?

Christians dont go up in arms when man insults Jesus or God because they understand this. Neither God nor Mohammed ever asked man to defend them from insults. In the end, God may be there to punish those who insulted him, or more likely, he is godlier than that. He does have a sense of humor you know.... he created Uzzer after all :D

As a Muslim, its my duty to fight for Allah and Islam. for example. lets say that America declares war with Saudi Arabia. I would goto Saudi Arabia and fight the Americans. Saudi Arabia is a Muslim country and if no-muslims try to attack it, i would fight back.
I cannot answer your second question hottweelz, as no more Prophets will come now except for the return of Jesus PBUH.
but if I was living in the Prophet's PBUH time, and he told me my God wanted me to fight for Islam, then I would.
Its every Muslims duty to, when the time comes, fight the non-believers who are threatening them.

Also, the cartoons did not just affect the weak muslims. i know, they may be only pictures but think of it this way. the cartoons portrayed the whole of Islam as terrorists, womanizers and much other things.

Back