• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why i have not been online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have had my computer hacked loads of times
i have had logins stoleing before i had my hotmail login stoleing 4 times in 1 mouth i have a idea who did it but the hdd got crurrt and i lost evendine and don't what to say the website name plus i corud i upload a dodos script if i was offline i only got everthing back on my pc today in fact about 10 mins ago

Never heard of Anti Virus?
You just lost your dream and you won't be able to find free hosting any where on the internet when there is a member of FWS around.
And that is a big change, as for example I am a member of 31 webmaster forums.
I have also sent a PM to the guy from FreeVPS.us who is sponsoring your free VPS, so I am prety sure you will loose that one too.

Thank you.

No problem mate :D

i have had my computer hacked loads of times
i have had logins stoleing before i had my hotmail login stoleing 4 times in 1 mouth i have a idea who did it but the hdd got crurrt and i lost evendine and don't what to say the website name plus i corud i upload a dodos script if i was offline i only got everthing back on my pc today in fact about 10 mins ago

You know what, quit with your lame --- excuses. It's always this or always that, never anything you do. You must be the unluckiest person on the planet as it seems you are the victim of every bad thing that happens on Earth. You were given 2 VPS by Deeplist, but those got screwed up. Of course it wasn't because you have no clue what you are doing, it was his hardware. You screwed up another project, yet push the blame onto something else.

You "lose your internet" for a month or whatever, then now claim you got hacked and that's how this attack on the server was done? Of course you do not wish to state the website name, since there isn't any!

Take your fabricated sob story to another website where they may believe this ridiculous series of events that happen to you. Your days of trying to sponge off people with this "Feel sorry for my life" story is over.

You know what, quit with your lame --- excuses. It's always this or always that, never anything you do. You must be the unluckiest person on the planet as it seems you are the victim of every bad thing that happens on Earth. You were given 2 VPS by Deeplist, but those got screwed up. Of course it wasn't because you have no clue what you are doing, it was his hardware. You screwed up another project, yet push the blame onto something else.

You "lose your internet" for a month or whatever, then now claim you got hacked and that's how this attack on the server was done? Of course you do not wish to state the website name, since there isn't any!

Take your fabricated sob story to another website where they may believe this ridiculous series of events that happen to you. Your days of trying to sponge off people with this "Feel sorry for my life" story is over.

it was 12 days the internet was off
as i get internet via wifi the network admin was contacted the same day the internet went offline the cable was replaced so was the wifi routor as the old network admin scrwed the network up
so getting online was very hard
if anyone whants help with anything pm me im ready to give free support

i will help you or anyone running a website or webhost with things for free

Thats a big NO, you won't.
Forget it.

Edit: The best thing for you to do is log out at FWS, you can do that on the top right side and never ever come back.

that is a serious offer

You can come to my house and rake up all the leaves, mow the grass, and clean up all of the neighbor's dog ---- that's all over the place. I'd be willing to give you $10 for doing all that, or I might spunser you a VPS. Your choice.

You can come to my house and rake up all the leaves, mow the grass, and clean up all of the neighbor's dog ---- that's all over the place. I'd be willing to give you $10 for doing all that, or I might spunser you a VPS. Your choice.

i live in england not usa

Well, I have to eat.

I am sure my partner (powerchaos) will be here pretty soon.
I will return tomorrow to check out the new posts.

Bye!

P.s. MOVE mtwiscool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back