• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why i have not been online

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi you might have noticed i have not been online for a week
this is because im haveing some internet issues and have not been able to get online im still haveing internet issues but thay shoud be sorted with in 72 hours.
so im back

this is because im haveing some internet issues and have not been able to get online im still haveing internet issues but thay shoud be sorted with in 72 hours.
so im back

Your last post was on September 30th, which is more than 2 weeks ago. That's a long time to be offline just because of some "technicality" issue with your connection. I would venture to say that your superiors cut you off.

so im back

It seems like your spelling errors has become less.
You went for spelling class during these time where you are unable to online?

so im back

You may have noticed, no one cares that you were not here. With that said, what about the customers you have on your 3 webhosting projects? How did they receive support if you were not able to be online?

I was wondering where you went. I haven't seen you on MSN for about 10 days and you haven't been working on your website.

You may have noticed, no one cares that you were not here. With that said, what about the customers you have on your 3 webhosting projects? How did they receive support if you were not able to be online?

no one got support when i was offline im supprised that all my websites are still up
and ive been able to get online for the last 3 days for a leaset 1 hour everthing should return to normal within the next 48hours

no one got support when i was offline im supprised that all my websites are still up
and ive been able to get online for the last 3 days for a leaset 1 hour everthing should return to normal within the next 48hours

post2vps.com should be up, I am hosting it.

@mtwiscool,
Why are your spelling become so bad again after I mentioned that your spelling has become much better?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I believe the "sporrted" he said, means "Spotted".
:)

@mtwiscool,
Why are your spelling become so bad again after I mentioned that your spelling has become much better?
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Guys, I believe the "sporrted" he said, means "Spotted".
:)

Raptor, before you pummel him CS may be right.

But I don't know why, after I mentioned that, his spelling become very bad, once again...

Which is why I don't believe a word he says about his personal life. From 2nd grader to regular spelling and back again? Sorry, all your "feel sorry for me and spunsor me" jabber isn't floating this way except down the porcelain throne.

With all of the webmaster forums that he's joined over the last month or two (and pulled the exact same nonsense that he's doing here) I really just believe he's trying to pull some elaborate scheme.

Trying to be as neutral as possible, I'll still buy the spelling thing if as he says he's been moving back and forth between posting from an ipod touch to a PC, one would have a spelling fixer app and the other wouldn't. If he's trying an elaborate scheme he's certainly not playing it like any con I have ever seen, which usually involves sweet talking for a big prize.

I just want him to be happy in his little world and hopefully not inflame the gang here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back