• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why i have not been online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I did some search on him, apparently, he does not have much spelling errors in those forums he posted in.
Looks like normal people's forum post.
And amazingly, those posts in those forums he made, is even become he came here.

I think he got one post spelled right and is pasting that. It starts with "I was wondering if someone could sponsor me a VPS so i can start This Great Idea...". As soon as he gets off script his bad spelling appears again.

I think he got one post spelled right and is pasting that. It starts with "I was wondering if someone could sponsor me a VPS so i can start This Great Idea...". As soon as he gets off script his bad spelling appears again.

Actually I did found a lot of his forum posts in other forums.
Mostly, those are some small forums, and some P2H forums.
But perhaps you are right about that he is using spelling tools...

Guys, I believe the "sporrted" he said, means "Spotted".
:)

Sander, you'd know.
1. Is someone DDOS'ing you/his account?
2. Is it the same IP as the one he normally posts on?

I did my best with the ornery side, but this could be serious depending on whether he's doing this or if it's a mean prank at him. I'm presuming his usual IP is in UK right? So where (if any) are the attacks coming from?

i know thats up but i sporrted dodos attaks on it
im still trying to finds vps's for it

dit you spotted some ddos attacks on my server ?
and you like me to belive you ??

i got daily email logs (basicly not even 1 min later if something happends ) , i know exactly what all happens on my server and my firewall is strong enouf to block most attacks
so as long my server is not even reacting on those "ddos" attacks (like higher cpu usage , apache crashing , ram hogging , out of temp space and so on ) then i am affraid that it is not my server and that you dit not know what a ddos attack is in first place

last ddos attack i got that i coulnd stop was because of a internal loop (its hard to block a internal loop , specialy if the datacenter doesnt take care of there routers to prevent the internal routing problem )

from the info i got from my co owner (you know who) dit he deleted a "ddos" script from his account (i coulnd take a look at it , i still can take a look as i got backups if needed )

but i am sure he wont be able to perform a "good" ddos from my server as outgoing connections are limited and some more restriction are applied on it that normal users wont notice

anyway , its my co owner his desision to remove you from our services

ps: i hope this is not your ip ??
or it will be in my firewall for hacking attempt to my billing system ...

so to close this post
i would suggest to explain what you mean with sporrted and what kind of "ddos" script my co owner found or i am affraid your days to get hosting/sponsoring are over from a lot providers

Greetings From PowerChaos

Last edited:
217.129.208.94 is a Portugal IP and it doesn't seems like a datacenter IP...

Matthew, did you gave your login details to anyone else?
Or did you asked anyone to help you to do anything besides the Angel Partners?

dit you spotted some ddos attacks on my server ?
and you like me to belive you ??

i got daily email logs (basicly not even 1 min later if something happends ) , i know exactly what all happens on my server and my firewall is strong enouf to block most attacks
so as long my server is not even reacting on those "ddos" attacks (like higher cpu usage , apache crashing , ram hogging , out of temp space and so on ) then i am affraid that it is not my server and that you dit not know what a ddos attack is in first place

last ddos attack i got that i coulnd stop was because of a internal loop (its hard to block a internal loop , specialy if the datacenter doesnt take care of there routers to prevent the internal routing problem )

from the info i got from my co owner (you know who) dit he deleted a "ddos" script from his account (i coulnd take a look at it , i still can take a look as i got backups if needed )

but i am sure he wont be able to perform a "good" ddos from my server as outgoing connections are limited and some more restriction are applied on it that normal users wont notice

anyway , its my co owner his desision to remove you from our services

ps: i hope this is not your ip ??
or it will be in my firewall for hacking attempt to my billing system ...

so to close this post
i would suggest to explain what you mean with sporrted and what kind of "ddos" script my co owner found or i am affraid your days to get hosting/sponsoring are over from a lot providers

There was a DDoS script on his account then?

yes there was

the script contains 2 single forms
1 form get used to input proxy/torr ip's
other form get used to input the ip's you like to attack
and then a submit button

the script itself was called DDOS script and was taken from scriptmafia (so far the info from my co owner after last call )

thats the first thing my co owner looked for after he readed his post , after he founded that script ( pass protected dir , i love root :p ) then he deleted that script and suspended that user and made a post here on the forum

if you like i can post a screenshot , just ask for it and i take the script out of my backup files i got

Greeetings From PowerChaos

yes there was

the script contains 2 single forms
1 form get used to input proxy/torr ip's
other form get used to input the ip's you like to attack
and then a submit button

the script itself was called DDOS script and was taken from scriptmafia (so far the info from my co owner after last call )

thats the first thing my co owner looked for after he readed his post , after he founded that script ( pass protected dir , i love root :p ) then he deleted that script and suspended that user and made a post here on the forum

if you like i can post a screenshot , just ask for it and i take the script out of my backup files i got

Greeetings From PowerChaos

Whoa, I hope you caught it before it could do much damage. The last thing you need is someone reporting your IP for a DoS attack to law enforcement. +Rep for coming out and telling us this -- I'm surprised mtwiscool admitted to this publicly though.

thank you
i got some security settings about those things

it is indeed the last thing a host want , that his ip's get abused

for that reason my outgoing traffic is limited to on certain settings ( as most ports are closed and those who are open are monitored and limited to XX rates per second before a email get send for more investigation , same as script usage and running time and so on )

so far i dit not think he could use it , as i dint got emails from it yet (and was he not complaining about not working ?)
i only got a few emails about ip's that get blocked by my firewall because of non existing pages (stockholm )

it was indeed nice of him to say it in public , but on the other side i do not think he wanted this result from posting it in public :p

Well, I guess mtw can now kiss any chance of getting a sponsorship from here goodbye. Just so it is on the record, with this development I must cancel the offer I made that would have actually helped you get somewhere.

Fortunately it sounds like the tool that was found was a rather low-yield tool that would have simply annoyed more than it could have actually harmed, but it still is just as illegal to have.

Actually there might be 1 more possibility, which is he used some old version script with some exploit, where abuser can use the PHP script to execute some shell commands to download the DDoS script and use the server as his bot.
I've seen that before on servers which have exec enabled.
So far the buggy old script that have this issue, is the old versions of e107.
I'm not sure if mtw is using that script or any exploited scripts or not, but if he didn't then he should just leave here and stop asking for "Spunsership" anymore.

Judging by his continuous string of "spunser" requests and the countless threads that he made, not only here, but elsewhere as well, it really seems as though he was ramping for a major attack by using all of the "donated" VPS machines.

Well, I guess mtw can now kiss any chance of getting a sponsorship from here goodbye. Just so it is on the record, with this development I must cancel the offer I made that would have actually helped you get somewhere.

Fortunately it sounds like the tool that was found was a rather low-yield tool that would have simply annoyed more than it could have actually harmed, but it still is just as illegal to have.

I'm pretty surprised too - it's a strange turn of direction away from his other activities, and presuming what I'm reading is what it is, I'm done too. My patience extends when folks are just Lost Souls, but heading over into illegal territory combined with his other lack of comprehension is too much for me too.

Can't say I didn't warn everybody. Ignorance can only go so far, especially when dealing with people online.

Can't say I didn't warn everybody. Ignorance can only go so far, especially when dealing with people online.

I'm guessing he got talked into it, and that's the real tragedy of his condition, not being able to resist a smooth-talker. The VPS angle was new, he was "just a bad host" for months before this. It's really a pity, because his signature lack of skill became the saving grace for powerchaos at the end. I did my best with him, so I am content to move back to my regular stuff.

Sander, you'd know.
1. Is someone DDOS'ing you/his account?
2. Is it the same IP as the one he normally posts on?

I did my best with the ornery side, but this could be serious depending on whether he's doing this or if it's a mean prank at him. I'm presuming his usual IP is in UK right? So where (if any) are the attacks coming from?

I don't know what his IP is, I didn't let him register at WHMCS, I just gave him an account.
He was using a very basic, proberbly very old php script, which wouldn't work as our firewall won't let it.

I did my best with him, so I am content to move back to my regular stuff.

I am going to do exactly the same. I got androidvps.info & post2vps.com lying around now. If someone wants one of them, just register at name.com and you will get a free push ;)

*Edit: Domains have been pushed to DeepList.

Last edited:
i have had my computer hacked loads of times
i have had logins stoleing before i had my hotmail login stoleing 4 times in 1 mouth i have a idea who did it but the hdd got crurrt and i lost evendine and don't what to say the website name plus i corud i upload a dodos script if i was offline i only got everthing back on my pc today in fact about 10 mins ago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back