• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

why i have not been online

Status
Not open for further replies.
he got 2 of them running
so he got 2X as mutch change to get hacked by the same user ... on 3 differend ways

remote desktop
vnc on port 0
vnc on port 1 :D

hacker does need to know the password ?? when does a hacker need a password ?? i was always hoping that hackers are the guys who founded a bruteforce way to steal your password (also called hacking ) , sadly that you dissapointed me and stole all my hope for the hackers now you told me that they still need a password :(

Greetings From PowerChaos

it could of happend like that

he got 2 of them running
so he got 2X as mutch change to get hacked by the same user ... on 3 differend ways

remote desktop
vnc on port 0
vnc on port 1 :D

hacker does need to know the password ?? when does a hacker need a password ?? i was always hoping that hackers are the guys who founded a bruteforce way to steal your password (also called hacking ) , sadly that you dissapointed me and stole all my hope for the hackers now you told me that they still need a password :(

You are looking for the word Hakx0r Script Kiddie.

I spot a problem.

VNC Servers don't work across a proxy at all. In fact the only way someone would have been able to even make an attempt on those VNC servers is if he convinced his school to let him port forward the VNCs out, which is as improbable as half the claims he has made.

So just to throw a total wrench into this growing storm cloud of accusations, if he got hacked through VNC it was something somebody in his building did over the LAN. Odds are that's not even his actual computer, it is actually the school's. And they probably monitor at least some of his activities.

Now as for the charges of piracy, I think there's been enough evidence already to get him at least searched if reported to the authorities.

On the last matter, you know mtw if you had any sense of what you were doing at all you would know how easily defeated email based viruses are. And I doubt that anyone here would risk their reputation by sending you something like that intentionally. You could take all the time in the world and you wouldn't find the proof because you don't even have a clue what you are looking for. And here you are pointing fingers at people because you're caught, all you seem to be able to do is bite the hands that were feeding you.

And before I forget again.

SSH attacks? Are you joking?

I get them every day, sometimes hundreds and thousands of them a day. It's just mindless bots and drones searching for vulnerable equipment with weak passwords that can be compromised. You get used to fending them off through good practices and proper traffic filtration.

Enough is enough. If this continues I too will be sending a PM to Peo asking for your ban from here, and I think you would be well advised to leave this place before that happens because nothing good can come from your continued presence.

Last edited:
I spot a problem.

VNC Servers don't work across a proxy at all. In fact the only way someone would have been able to even make an attempt on those VNC servers is if he convinced his school to let him port forward the VNCs out, which is as improbable as half the claims he has made.

So just to throw a total wrench into this growing storm cloud of accusations, if he got hacked through VNC it was something his school did. Odds are that's not even his actual computer, it is actually the school's. And they probably monitor at least some of his activities.

Now as for the charges of piracy, I think there's been enough evidence already to get him at least searched if reported to the authorities.

On the last matter, you know mtw if you had any sense of what you were doing at all you would know how easily defeated email based viruses are. And I doubt that anyone here would risk their reputation by sending you something like that intentionally. You could take all the time in the world and you wouldn't find the proof because you don't even have a clue what you are looking for. And here you are pointing fingers at people because you're caught, all you seem to be able to do is bite the hands that were feeding you.

And before I forget again.

SSH attacks? Are you joking?

I get them every day, sometimes hundreds and thousands of them a day. It's just mindless bots and drones searching for vulnerable equipment with weak passwords that can be compromised. You get used to fending them off through good practices and proper traffic filtration.

Enough is enough. If this continues I too will be sending a PM to Peo asking for your ban from here, and I think you would be well advised to leave this place before that happens because nothing good can come from your continued presence.

everone is agenst me

everone is agenst me

Boohoo everyone is against me you say.

They're all against you because you have made every single one of them mad at you with your constant lies and ignorance, and an overall lack of responsibility for your actions.

Maybe instead of trying to scam people out of valuable resources for your theories that have absolutely no research into the feasibility of or any chance at ever yielding product you should instead find a quiet place to sit with a pile of books to read cover to cover about spelling and getting along with other people before you even consider touching a computer ever again.

People don't care if you have the greatest idea ever if you can't prove it or at least show you've researched it and know what you are dealing with.

I could go around telling people I have the cure for cancer. But if I can't show a functional ready-to-sell product containing that idea, nobody cares and will just be annoyed by it. I don't think I even could count how many people I've offended the same way over the years, it wasn't until recently I finally started coming up with concepts that actually could be built and proven with the little means for such I have.

Not only that, but you've broken pretty much every rule in the book at this point, and don't deserve to be here at all. Tell your doctor that you are having a problem getting along with people, cry all you want. Nothing is going to change for you until YOU take some responsibility for yourself and learn how to get along with people and be responsible for the things you do.

Last edited:
Boohoo everyone is against me you say.

They're all against you because you have made every single one of them mad at you with your constant lies and ignorance, and an overall lack of responsibility for your actions.

Maybe instead of trying to scam people out of valuable resources for your theories that have absolutely no research into the feasibility of or any chance at ever yielding product you should instead find a quiet place to sit with a pile of books to read cover to cover about spelling and getting along with other people before you even consider touching a computer ever again.

People don't care if you have the greatest idea ever if you can't prove it or at least show you've researched it and know what you are dealing with.

I could go around telling people I have the cure for cancer. But if I can't show a functional ready-to-sell product containing that idea, nobody cares and will just be annoyed by it. I don't think I even could count how many people I've offended the same way over the years, it wasn't until recently I finally started coming up with concepts that actually could be built and proven with the little means for such I have.

Not only that, but you've broken pretty much every rule in the book at this point, and don't deserve to be here at all. Tell your doctor that you are having a problem getting along with people, cry all you want. Nothing is going to change for you until YOU take some responsibility for yourself and learn how to get along with people and be responsible for the things you do.
i have offed to help people
if anyone whant help with they website or webhost i will provide help FREE

There are no words that can completely express my reaction to this right now.

Let me tell you something very important mtwiscool. This is extremely important write this on the whiteboard until your hand falls off so it sticks in your mind.

Help yourself first so that you are strong enough to give others the help they really need.
It is impossible to help someone out of the mud when you're stuck in it too.

Right now, you aren't in any kind of position at all to be helping people with stuff like that. You lack the required knowledge and resources, and have burned out pretty much any chance of finding the help you need to help others on here.

What you need to do if you really want to help people is first get yourself a life with friends and a regular income and some professional help with your condition since it appears to be beyond what the people of the internet can fix.

Then once you have accomplished that, you'll be in a position to lend a helping hand to others. That's what I've done since I started SeraphimLabs LLC, and what I intend to continue doing. Helping people I meet with what they need that I am able to provide for them.

There are no words that can completely express my reaction to this right now.

Let me tell you something very important mtwiscool. This is extremely important write this on the whiteboard until your hand falls off so it sticks in your mind.

Help yourself first so that you are strong enough to give others the help they really need.
It is impossible to help someone out of the mud when you're stuck in it too.

Right now, you aren't in any kind of position at all to be helping people with stuff like that. You lack the required knowledge and resources, and have burned out pretty much any chance of finding the help you need to help others on here.

What you need to do if you really want to help people is first get yourself a life with friends and a regular income and some professional help with your condition since it appears to be beyond what the people of the internet can fix.

Then once you have accomplished that, you'll be in a position to lend a helping hand to others. That's what I've done since I started SeraphimLabs LLC, and what I intend to continue doing. Helping people I meet with what they need that I am able to provide for them.

i have provided mincraft related help before
i just whant to help people but no one whants help

i have provided mincraft related help before
i just whant to help people but no one whants help

People don't want to be helped. If they did, I would be doing a lot better than I am right now.

They want service, and they want it now. And if you can't get it to them quickly and without nonsense, they want nothing at all to do with you.

Oh and to get them the service they want? Forget about it. Without a steady supply of money to pay for the required service quality to even have a chance, it's outright impossible because you personally don't know enough about what you are doing to be able to effectively manage it.

after what you dit ?
after how you act ?
who says that you are not trying to do the same over and over again ?

you already abused to many people and now you are expecting that we need to trust your FREE help ??

you got FREE stuff from us , you abused FREELY our help , and you just destroyed your FREEDOM

and now you offer FREE help ??
first learn how to communicate , stop acting like a silly noob and start acting normal
stop hiding behind a silly character , stop acting like you know of nothing

there is enouf proof here that shows that you got certain skills
there is enouf proof in this post that shows that you know what you do
there is enouf proof that you are just acting like you know nothing

there is enouf proof that shows that you are just a persone who can not be trusted and specialy not with FREE help
on what point should we be sure that our servers are in good hands

or do we get a server back like the last 2 servers you got ?? totaly destroyed and can only be repaired with a fresh install ... thats indeed FREE helping

I have offered to help people
if anyone want help with they website or webhost I will provide help FREE

Separate these two. No hosting for a while.

So help me with my site. Your update last night went okay, so that's what I have been saying find something you can do well and remember our rule#1, Work is Boring. But boring is not trouble!

Summary. Work on my site. No Hosting. Fair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back