• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who care's

and syn, first off i don't have a bed time second off the school i go to sucks all they do is have us sit around and get tested that is all we do and we stoped iwth that vinager thing in 3rd grade

Originally posted by outcastangel

i got a qustion fo ryou why are humans more inmportion then animals we are selves are animals

There is one distinction between us and animals. We have thrown ourselves into an technological revolution.

Dusty, ramblings is not a theory until it is proven. And her ramblings are not proven.

i devolp my theary in my head but asking myself what if something and then it truns into something that makes sence of something like this

i devolp my theary in my head but asking myself what if something and then it truns into something that makes sence of something like this

I don´t understand what you are saying. You don´t have a theory because you can´t back it up. All you have is an opinion.

And learn english please before coming to these boards.

how they can say we should not eat meet, when in most other animals do eat mean
Omnivores (of any species, us included) really don't eat as much meat as they're made out to. The average human's diet is nearly 70% plant matter, if I recall correctly. They do eat meat, I'm not denying that, but it's not of utmost importance.

Giancarlo would you like to guess what our tecnoigy was i know this one for a fact it was magic and magic came from animals and nature and you can almost never prov me wrong on paranormal junk so you don't have to try

Originally posted by Dusty
Omnivores (of any species, us included) really don't eat as much meat as they're made out to. The average human's diet is nearly 70% plant matter, if I recall correctly. They do eat meat, I'm not denying that, but it's not of utmost importance.

Yeah if you eat much more meat than that your blood vessels would clog and you could get a heart attack if you are older.

Dusty, ramblings is not a theory until it is proven. And her ramblings are not proven.
That's why I said "your 'theory' (and I'd be hard pressed to call your outlandish, stab-in-the-dark, unbacked, illogical ideas a theory)".

Giancarlo would you like to guess what our tecnoigy was i know this one for a fact it was magic and magic came from animals and nature and you can almost never prov me wrong on paranormal junk so you don't have to try

Again I don´t understand what you are saying.

We have computers, we have politics, we have guns and tanks, we have the capacity to blow up this entire universe... so those are the difference between us and animals. We had to change nature to get these things.

Originally posted by Dusty

Of course, however, my deal is that there are other omnivores that do the same. We are all part of a food chain. God or nature or whereever our life came from intended for us to eat meat and vegtables. And I don't care if someone is a vegetarian. I do have a problem with the ones say we should not touch meat because it is cruel to the animals. Tell that to the other animals of the animal kingdom.

Plus, from the except of soy and peanuts, there is not many sources or protein that doesn't come from animals.

Hoax... hoax... okay, whoever's posing as outcastangel and come out now, we know it's a joke :D Not even a 12 year old is THIS dumb. Good job though, ya fooled us :eek:

Giancarlo the first tecnoigy the human race ever had was magic and we started magic frooom that which came of animals and nature and all we did was they to invance on that because not everyone was capable of magic so they made a faulse magic or your pretty tecnoigy you love so much to put that last part simply

Magic. Ever been able to peform true magic tricks. Nope. True magic is impossible. All the magic of this world is based off of chemistry and physics. You need to take chemistry and physics before you go creating theories about magic and such sort.

Giancarlo the first tecnoigy the human race ever had was magic and we started magic frooom that which came of animals and nature and all we did was they to invance on that because not everyone was capable of magic so they made a faulse magic or your pretty tecnoigy you love so much to put that last part simply

In essence chemistry and physics as some here has said. There is no such thing as magic in as magicians, that is all an illusion.

Maybe she's right. Just look at the Platypus

"Now THAT'S some straight up David Copperfield sh it!"

Owen magic was taken from nature and to all of the crap i know about magic which is way more theni need to ever know it didn't come from cemastry to begin with it was all in onees mind or other crap like that

i guess you have meet the dumbest 12 year old there is then

No. You have quite an imagination, as I did at your age(I am 17 now) but some of the things you say are impossible or very improbable. True magic is impossible. All magic recorded in teh far past were tricks of chemistry the people did not realize at the time.

Back