• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who care's

Originally posted by outcastangel
Owen magic was taken from nature and to all of the crap i know about magic which is way more theni need to ever know it didn't come from cemastry to begin with it was all in onees mind or other crap like that

I am getting sort of confused about what you are saying.

It seems what you call magic is either what many people know as chemistry, or something make believe. Prove to us magic exists. There is much more proof for no magic than there is magic.

Do you have any proof of these MAGIC words? When it comes to messing with people minds, there is psychology(which I LOVE :)), but there is no magic words. Prove to us there were magical words. You can't because there isn't any.

Ok. If this person is a faking it, it doesn't even compare to me writing messages on Dusty's YUPAPA translator(*hint* *hint* :))

why thank you i try to have the most different way of thinking i can

Even if it is not logical? Formulate your own opinion on thought and reason. Not on assumptions.

Outcastangel. Have you ever actually done any of those tricks, that didn't involved mixing up stuff or charm where something just popped out of nowhere.

I know how you think. I was 12 years old and a magic beleiving atheist. I have changed now, and partly because all the magic you read about is simply the combinations of chemistry, physics, and a little bit of psychology. Heck, not even all of the magic tricks even work, so they don't combine any of those 3 sciences.

yes i thoought it over but no i didn't bother finding any evadence

Ok. This whole world will explode in 30 minutes, but I won't bother finding any evidence, but it is really going to happen, I promise you.

Wait, wait, wait, you're going too fast. This is utterly absurd, but I want to get it straight anyway. Your theory of the evolution of the human race:

1) In the beginning, we came from a far away galaxy where some master race put us on Earth for no apparent reason.

2) We had no teeth and produced no milk back then. We subsisted entirely on water, which put out the flaring fires in our stomachs.

3) We learned magic from the little creatures of the forest.

4) At an indeterminate date in the past henceforth referred to as "the dawn of time", we, after saying the magic words, acquired teeth and began eating meat and vegetables.

5) After an indeterminate amount of time has passed, our bodies adapted to solid food and we could no longer switch back to an all-water diet. Apparently we moved from just putting out the stomach fire to smothering it. We also forgot we had magical powers, but luckily someone wrote it all down in a book you can buy from Amazon.com.

6) We eat food now out of habit, we could stop by just uttering the magic words and drinking a lot of water.

Scribbled in the margins, biology isn't real because it confines the mind, but since chemistry is founded on magic it is. You must believe in physics as well, since you said you had to tweak your theory to make it physically possible. It doesn't matter that there's no evidence supporting the theory, since it all works out in your head and fact-finding would just be a lot of work.

Last edited:
outcastangel, did your Mummy or daddy follow the correct procedure for you to join?

A parent or guardian must mail or fax a signed permission form to the administrator of FreeWebspace.net Community before a user under the age of 13 can complete the registration.

none of the word spells i have tried worked yes the cemicry ones and the others work but not just the plain word ones

But hold up, didn't you just say that magic was words that messed with people minds. Look back at what you said

Back