• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who care's

Every one is always talking about human getting killed and something bad happening to humans. What about the animals and the forests.

Originally posted by articlion
Every one is always talking about human getting killed and something bad happening to humans. What about the animals and the forests.

Animals in the forest are meant for hunting.

Re: Re: Who care's

Originally posted by Giancarlo

Animals in the forest are meant for hunting.

So why do people whine when some types of animals (humans) get hunted by other types of animals?

Yeah, I don't care about that. I'm talking about deforestation and killing animals for game. I could care less if you killed an animal and ate it. But to not even use and is stupid.

It seems that a lot of humans fail to realise that just like ourselves, our animal counterparts have feelings, and can feel pain.

For anyone that hasn't, I strongly suggest that you read 'Animal Liberation' by Peter Singer.

Originally posted by Toefur
It seems that a lot of humans fail to realise that just like ourselves, our animal counterparts have feelings, and can feel pain.

For anyone that hasn't, I strongly suggest that you read 'Animal Liberation' by Peter Singer.
yeah I'm sure animals HAVE feelings. Human ARE animals. But then this can't be stopped. This is our habit.

Originally posted by trenzterra
yeah I'm sure animals HAVE feelings. Human ARE animals. But then this can't be stopped. This is our habit.

But it CAN be stopped.

All it takes is for people to realise that it can be. People to stand up and do something about it. The more that stand up and demand change to the system, then the more that will stand up, and so on.

Originally posted by Toefur

You know one thing I hate is animal rights activists like you. I am strongly against that, since next animals you will fight for is cows, pigs and other things. Do me a favor don´t.

You think I am going to listen to some animal rights activist and stop eating meat? Who the hell do they think are?

Last edited:
Re: This GianCarlo

This girl must be very young. Her mind has not yet matured

lol u thought Giancarlo was a girl:D ... u dont visit this forum often do ya?...

btw i totally agree w/ giancarlo... Animals are living things right?

Plants are living things right? If you don't want to "kill" animals

then why the hell do u think killing plants is ok... nuff said:cool2:

Last edited:
no, i believe this person does visit this forum, and very often. it's just someone under a different name trying to piss everyone off. seen this sooo many times before... very lame.

Last edited:
Actually I did mention that we should stop killing plants too. Actually Im new here. THis is my first week. I don't know how things are run here. So I try to Bring up interesting topics. Does everyone know eachother here?

I'm 5' 10'' im not little. How tall are you, tell the truth. Women!

6 Feet tall, bud.

Dapc, you stepped on that bug... oh my god... we got to give it a three thousand dollar funeral. That is the sorta logic I see from some people around here.

Giancarlo, if biodiversity goes down the drain, then we do. We depend on other life forms, so don't be so quick to say that every animal in the forest deserves to end up on the table.

Did I mention I might join the ROTC?

Giancarlo, if biodiversity goes down the drain, then we do. We depend on other life forms, so don't be so quick to say that every animal in the forest deserves to end up on the table.

No kidding. I like animals... especially Birds. I got a interest in watching birds. But, we make animals to eat. Like Cows.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
But, we make animals to eat. Like Cows.
That's a lot different...that's livestock. I'm talking about wildlife here.

Vegatarianism is pretty stupid to me.

We've been eating animals since the dawn of time. Look at our teeth. We are BIOLOGICALLY MADE to eat meat. You don't us molars for grass. You use it to rip meat. We're omnivores - Face it. You can't deny it.

You want to save the cows? Well then, don't step in the grass or you'll crush a slug! Or a microscopic germ! What makes a cow's life more important than a slug? They both have feelings, don't they?

I saw the funniest "Dear Abby" column once. This women was complaining about her son - He became such an extreme animal rights person (obviously a stupid phase - he was 15) that he wouldn't... BRUSH HIS TEETH because it would "kill" the microscopic germs! LOL Dumbass.:D

Originally posted by Hayama-kun

That's a lot different...that's livestock. I'm talking about wildlife here.

Well then no problem. We only hunt dear, ducks and other things. Programs help to keep these things from dieing off. In Kenya, they have a very efficient program. This program is to shoot poachers on site for a reward.

But this new girl here, articlon, has been advocating lifestock rights... and that is just something else.

Syd, that is what exactly I am talking about. Some of these people just go to extremes not to be wandered upon... it gets very strange.

Back