• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who care's

Originally posted by outcastangel
ok i said i think things though not just blab something out

Well. Consider that I did think that out. IT must be true because I said I thought it out. I have no proof or evidence that it works, but it must be true, becasue it make sense.

Going to a similar example in math. I can think anything raised to the 0th power would be zero, because it can seem logical in my mind, but it isn't, and it is much more logical for it to be 1(you have to know about mathmatical powers(not magical) to get this analogy though.)

no that wasn't my theary and i'm bored of trying to explain it

Then don't bring up theories you don't have evidence for nor beleive in. No offense, but it is a waste of time to do such things.

Ok. If this person is a faking it, it doesn't even compare to me writing messages on Dusty's YUPAPA translator(*hint* *hint* :))
You're AOL? :eek:

I would have never guessed it was you.

Originally posted by Dusty
You're AOL? :eek:

I would have never guessed it was you.

Stop THREAD JACKING :)

But of course I was AOL, with the XYZ secret message :) I knew you wouldn't know it was me because I was in one of my non posting stages. Plus consider the fact that I don't act that way except for when I am extremely high on caffiene :D. Its a rarity for me to post even slightly obscene messages, along with many really really really really lame jokes.

Originally posted by articlion
Every one is always talking about human getting killed and something bad happening to humans. What about the animals and the forests.

Ok bud, you want to know why? Well here's the scoop.

1) Humans dont give a ---- about animals, only people that have been abused or something and are afraid of other humans, or the really freaky ones who just like tree's for some reson.

and

2) We care what happens to people because we are the same species, if a frog gets hit by a car, the deer dont morn over it. And when a lion eats a wilabeast, I really dont thing the gazelles could care less. But when a lion does eat a wildabeast, the other wildabeast become more cautious. You could say its human nature, or just nature in general to care more about one of the same speicies then to give a crap about some other animal.

There, now I can rest in peace knowing that your most important question ever has been answered.

P.S. Would you like to know the meaning of life while I'm at it????

Originally posted by Jan
outcastangel, did your Mummy or daddy follow the correct procedure for you to join?
A parent or guardian must mail or fax a signed permission form to the administrator of FreeWebspace.net Community before a user under the age of 13 can complete the registration.

outcastangel, you didn't answer my question yet! :rolleyes:

I think the purpose of life is to reproduce.

the meaning of life is

Code:
Pronunciation: 'lIf
Function: noun
Inflected Form(s): plural lives  /'lIvz/
Etymology: Middle English lif, from Old English lIf; akin to Old English libban to live -- more at LIVE
Date: before 12th century
1 a : the quality that distinguishes a vital and functional being from a dead body b : a principle or force that is considered to underlie the distinctive quality of animate beings -- compare VITALISM 1 c : an organismic state characterized by capacity for metabolism, growth, reaction to stimuli, and reproduction
2 a : the sequence of physical and mental experiences that make up the existence of an individual b : one or more aspects of the process of living <sex life of the frog>
3 : BIOGRAPHY 1
4 : spiritual existence transcending physical death
5 a : the period from birth to death b : a specific phase of earthly existence <adult life> c : the period from an event until death <a judge appointed for life> d : a sentence of imprisonment for the remainder of a convict's life
6 : a way or manner of living
7 : LIVELIHOOD
8 : a vital or living being; specifically : PERSON <many lives were lost in the disaster>
9 : an animating and shaping force or principle
10 : SPIRIT, ANIMATION <there was no life in her dancing>
11 : the form or pattern of something existing in reality <painted from life>
12 : the period of duration, usefulness, or popularity of something <the expected life of flashlight batteries>
13 : the period of existence (as of a subatomic particle) -- compare HALF-LIFE
14 : a property (as resilience or elasticity) of an inanimate substance or object resembling the animate quality of a living being
15 : living beings (as of a particular kind or environment) <forest life>
16 a : human activities b : animate activity and movement <stirrings of life> c : the activities of a given sphere, area, or time <the political life of the country>
17 : one providing interest and vigor <life of the party>
18 : an opportunity for continued viability <gave the patient a new life>
19 capitalized, Christian Science : GOD 1b
20 : something resembling animate life <a grant saved the project's life>

Originally posted by Gayowulf
I think the purpose of life is to reproduce.

Personally I wouldn't call it a purpose, but it is certainly the nature of life, that life exists because it reproduces.

why thank you i try to have the most different way of thinking i can

Since you have been speaking in a way that isn't very clear, I'm guessing you meant you have a way of not even thinking at all. Correct :confused:

... :biggrin2:

Back