• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Who care's

Originally posted by Giancarlo

You know one thing I hate is animal rights activists like you. I am strongly against that, since next animals you will fight for is cows, pigs and other things. Do me a favor don´t.

You think I am going to listen to some animal rights activist and stop eating meat? Who the hell do they think are?

You hate me for my beliefs? Your depth is astounding!

Who the hell do I think I am? I think I am an animal just like you, and just like any cow or horse!

Except, there is one slight difference between us and other animals... the size of our brains!

Originally posted by Toefur

You hate me for my beliefs? Your depth is astounding!

Who the hell do I think I am? I think I am an animal just like you, and just like any cow or horse!

Except, there is one slight difference between us and other animals... the size of our brains!

If you want to force me to stop eating meat, then maybe you should force me to stop eating plants too. How about starve?

If you want to force me to stop eating meat, then maybe you should force me to stop eating plants too. How about starve?

Yes... please do ;)

Yet, honestly, read Animal Liberation... you might learn something.

Animal liberation sounds like it is pure bull shit created by idiots.

That's where your wrong, Mr. Closeminded.

You can't say that based on the title.

It is a very informative book, based on fact. It talks about why we as humans place ourselves so above animals, it talks about what the animals go through, it talks about what we do to animals, and it also explains characterisics about animals; and it also explains the negative effects animal products have on the human body.

That's where your wrong, Mr. Closeminded.

You can't say that based on the title.

It is a very informative book, based on fact. It talks about why we as humans place ourselves so above animals, it talks about what the animals go through, it talks about what we do to animals, and it also explains characterisics about animals; and it also explains the negative effects animal products have on the human body.

Oh a biased book that twists facts I see? I am never going to listen to it because it is crap.

Oh a biased book that twists facts I see? I am never going to listen to it because it is crap.

No it doesn't twists facts.

Just read it and THEN judge it, you closeminded bigot!

I like burgers.

Not fast food ones though (ie: mcdonalds).

Gross! :mad:

Then why are you nagging me about this issue?

Closeminded bigot? Same to you buddy. Bigot!!!!?! ---- OFF.

Then why are you nagging me about this issue?

Closeminded bigot? Same to you buddy. Bigot!!!!?! ---- OFF.

Why same to me??? :confused: :confused:

I tell you what, I'll read some Capitalist propaganda book with an open mind, and you read the book i suggested!

Why same to me??? :confused: :confused:

I tell you what, I'll read some Capitalist propaganda book with an open mind, and you read the book i suggested!

Consider it done. I will read your propaganda crap. And I will strengthen my own opinion.

Consider it done. I will read your propaganda crap. And I will strengthen my own opinion.

You wont have read with an open mind, if it strengthens your opinion! :biggrin2: <-- Im likin' this smiley!

Got any specific book I should read?

You wont have read with an open mind, if it strengthens your opinion! :biggrin2: <-- Im likin' this smiley!

Got any specific book I should read?

Yes read the American Life. Ronald Reagan's autobiography.

Plants and animals should be eaten. But only to fill. Not to over diet yourself. That's why 60 percent of america in the near futurer is going to suffer from obestade. I can't spell that. But plants and animals should be protected. Were not saying don't eat burgers. Were saying,Who Cares about less humans being alive, there just destructive animals that continue destroying animals and plants, for materialistic reasons. Humans in general are cowards

Last edited:
Originally posted by articlion
Plants and animals should be eaten. But only to fill. Not to over diet yourself. That's why 60 percent of america in the near futurer is going to suffer from obestade. I can't spell that. But plants and animals should be protected. Were not saying don't eat burgers. Were saying,Who Cares about less humans being alive, there just destructive animals that continue destroying animals and plants, for materialistic reasons. Humans in general are cowards

I can eat as much as I want because I am a skinny but tall kid who has a fast metabolism. Plants and animals we grow for our purposes should never be protected but eaten. Animals like cheetahs or rare plants are protected. Even Kenya has a program to protect its wildlife. Poachers are shot on site for a reward.

You are a coward because you don´t want to commend what we do that is positive. I commend the Kenyan shooting poachers on site plan... it works very well.

Why must cheetahs be protected?

Why don't we mass produce them in shocking conditions, for human consumption?

Then we could allow cows to roam free instead, and prevent poachers from poaching them.

Are some sorts of animals, more valued than other animals?

Surely you havn't been slightly influenced by Biblical teachings, Giancarlo? :eek:

Yeah well, if anyone starts protecting mosquitoes, I am going to ----ing shoot them. I am about sick of these little SOB's. As for cows, if you ever saw what comes out both ends of them, you would probably stop eating beef. Yellow slime dripping out one end, green lumpy slime out the other.....and you eat them...LOL

Ever seen a cow in a field just standing there chewing it's cud, and wonder what the heck these animals think about all day??

Most animals don't think about much, because frankly they're stupid. Even humans are incredibly stupid, and we have a lot more intelligence than most animals.

When someone kills a chimp, or a dolphin, that should obviously be treated differently than if they step on an ant or kill a mosquito. The intelligence of advanced species like those could be compared to human infants (or maybe even toddlers), and it isn't legal to kill those.

Back