• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What games are you playing atm?

At the moment, I'm playing

- Zelda [Twilight Priness] on Wii
- Super Princess Peach on DS
- The Sims 2 on PC

Yeah but I bet it's very hard for you to enjoy it.

On a seperate note, I still can't get a Wii here w/o camping out in front of the damn store. Rotten eBay kids keep buying and selling them before I can say Wii.

Yeah but I bet it's very hard for you to enjoy it.

On a seperate note, I still can't get a Wii here w/o camping out in front of the damn store. Rotten eBay kids keep buying and selling them before I can say Wii.

To enjoy what? Sims 2? Yeah I took it back to EB :p

Twilight Princess is awesome, well worth the wait. It's just beautiful, and the game play is superb.

Super Princess Peach is fun - by no means a very difficult game, but it has charm and some really great ideas as well.

Considering getting Wario Ware for the Wii. Have heard mixed reviews, but I really enjoyed all the other versions, so I daresay this one will be just as good, if not better, with the Wii's capabilities.

Nah, hard to enjoy it (or anything) because your username is Anhedonia. It was a joke. Get it? haha....

P.S. Don't bother w/ Wario Ware, if it's anything like the GC one, it's not worth the money or time. Seen better games on Newgrounds.

Nah, hard to enjoy it (or anything) because your username is Anhedonia. It was a joke. Get it? haha....

P.S. Don't bother w/ Wario Ware, if it's anything like the GC one, it's not worth the money or time. Seen better games on Newgrounds.

Oh, I get it now :p

Ah, really? What a shame, the DS version was crazy fun. I didn't mind the GC one but the DS version put it to shame.

Yes I just had my human adjustment final today and anhedonia along with other psychology terms are deeply ingrained into my mind. Sorry for involving you in the lameness!

I guess I'll answer the original thread question now. I WAS really hyped about getting a wii and playing SSBB without stopping through the summer, but now that Super Smash Bros Brawl has been delayed to as late as Jan 2008, I'm no longer in a rush. I'll wait until stores are in stock for more than 5 minutes than I'll grab one.

In the meantime for the summer, I'm gonna catch up on all the PSX RPG's that my parent's were too stingy to buy for me but I can now afford (to download! ah the student life) myself. Also some PS2 ones that I missed, and oh let's not forget the NES ones which I was still too young to play. Heck I've got enough RPG's lined up to keep me going for a while. Thank you square enix, there's plenty of milk in the RPG cow yet!

nothing.. just play Ms Hearts :p
Collect all hearts and queen of spades... bingo.. :lol:

games for fun.. :lol:

go go Ms Hearts... :p

The past two weeks or so hasn't seen much gaming because the semester is winding down and I'm getting slammed by my classes, but recently...

Xbox: NCAA Football 2006 (24th season in Dynasty Mode :p)
Xbox 360: Marvel Ultimate Alliance, Dead Rising
Wii: Wii Sports, Rayman
PlayStation2: Grand Theft Auto: Vice City Stories, Devil May Cry 3
Gameboy: Tetris (Yes, I'm talking about an original 1980's BRICK and it works like it's brand new :D)

It's a lot of fun. Basically a large collection of mini-games. It's tied together loosely with a story (you're captured in a coliseum and you complete mini-games in your quest to be freed -- think Gladiator, only a cartoon with devil rabbits on coke). Some of the games are just so twisted/stupid that you just have to laugh at it. My girlfriend also enjoys it a lot, definitely fun for multiplayer.

in WoW, I have a paladin on Proudmoore. He used to be very famous (in fact, he was the guild leader of a large guild) before I quitted the game about 1 yr ago. :)

Nick, sounds like I'm going to have to give Rayman a go now! Did you ever play Beyond Good & Evil?

No, I didn't. But I did hear it was a sleeper hit and I keep an eye out for it whenever I cruise the videogame bargain bins.

Back