• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What does your desktop look like?

19 foot monitor would be great if you were in the back of the movie theater looking at the screen at the front.

I know gian...but I just got a digital camera and wanted to use it... i'll change the link soon...

imagen watching something scary .. or that thing on this forums awhile ago

on a 19 foot monitor with digital / dolby sound :nervous:

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
imagen watching something scary .. or that thing on this forums awhile ago

on a 19 foot monitor with digital / dolby sound :nervous:

There are a ton of dogs in my neighborhood and cars with alarms so all of them would start making sounds. And I'd probably lose half of my hearing.

Originally posted by Giancarlo

There are a ton of dogs in my neighborhood and cars with alarms so all of them would start making sounds. And I'd probably lose half of my hearing.

i'd go nuts :biggrin2:

add ... and probally die of a heartattack .....

Cos i almost did when i heard in on my pc :nervous:

I changed it. And if your wondering whats with all the file-sharing applications... guess what my site ShareIt is about...

Originally posted by Ragzz
I changed it. And if your wondering whats with all the file-sharing applications... guess what my site ShareIt is about...

You got a lot of stuff on your desktop... I only have a few things.

Originally posted by Phrozen
What exactly is that? I just use the print screen button.

Oh a very cool program you have to search on yahoo for... it does it really well and does a ton of other things.

If you look at my screenshot I got 1152X864... or a very high setting on a respectible 17" monitor.

I suggest you get a KDS XP-F7 17" Monitor... as they are they have the flatest screen on the market (not diameter, but the screen itself is flat)

thats my monitor $158 at Wal*Mart. love it

hey I think is0lized bought a cinema to have the best sound and video effects off his computer or his eyesight is failing...

I am on a 14.1" monitor on 1024x768 resolution.

my monitor has strange resolutions like 720x480 and 848x480 resolutions.

Eek! Do a search on Any Capture Screen, and you can take screenshots of just your desktop like we do.
It doesn't take much to find the print screen button on your keyboard, does it? :confused:

Originally posted by LeX
It doesn't take much to find the print screen button on your keyboard, does it? :confused:

WEll I have that program because there are many other things you can do with it... like specific windows without copying the rest... and other things. You should look at it.

Back