• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What does your desktop look like?

Originally posted by meow
Alt + Print Scrn? :rolleyes:

I am not an idiot... I downloaded the program for different reasons... it does a ton of other things, like just getting a window without anything else.

Originally posted by LeX
Again, Alt + Print Screen Button

Damn it, I said the program does other things too... not only that... why don't you download it for a change and stop making assumptions?

i dont have any shortcuts on my desktop except for the ones i cant delete

i use a toolbar instead on my task bar, makes things nicer
Originally posted by michael p bennett

really 13".

I have an extra Dell 15" ill sell ya for $15 and the $15 fedex ill post a pic of it

im intrested, i have a 200MHz linux pc that i need a moniter for

is it in good shape and doesnt flicker/ shows good picture?

im not buying a moniter just for the parts:rolleyes:

Last edited:
yeah it works great i dont need it anymore and my wife is complaining to get that junk out of here. I will try to get a pic of it for you guys. It pretty much hasnt been used in the past year or so except the past couple of weeks. I used to buy puters and parts from ebay and test them and resell them on yahoo auctions it was like my testing monitor.

Do you not have webspace? :confused2

[add]
It kinda looks like a bootleg Debian wallpaper in the background. :confused2

Last edited:
Depending upon which system I'm working on here is mine:
<< Link Removed to avoid linking to a 404 page >>

Let's just see if I remember to edit this post to remove the URL when I delete that file. Give it 6 months and this thread will be filled with broken images. :D

It's heavily dithered and only 128 colors but it gives you the basic idea. This was my best attempt to cram a bunch of junk on the screen for your viewing pleasure. :)

I HAVE A 21" ULTRA HIGH PIXEL RATE Monitor! it only weighs 200 lbs but hey, who could say know to a monitor you have to scoot back from to see the whole thing?

If that's a comment regarding my background yes it is at a high resolution. It's just personal preference, I would rather have a high resolution and have to increase the font size for sharpness and no it's not on a 21 inch monitor that one is on a 19 inch. If you're curious: http://www.viewsonic.com/products/crt_g90f.cfm

If you think that is a high resolution you haven't come across what some of the newer nVidia cards are capable of and they handle it for gaming not just for a workstation.

Back