• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What does your desktop look like?

Cool... I'll post mine later..

Note: Open that picture in new window. Dont just click on it. Wont work (Thats with me)

http://wired.fuckmicrosoft.com/

I don't like hotlinking, thus you'll get an error if you go straight to my desktop image.

Oh yeah, I forgot how big it is [too lazy to ssh and find out], but it's around 600KB.

Last edited:
Originally posted by Phrozen
Not enough. 256 MB to be exact. I'm a big multi-tasker, heh.

Shit man, I only have 7 programs running and I'm already down to 49% free resources!

Just testing some scripts locally.

So I see

Hell yeah.

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
http://wired.fuckmicrosoft.com/

I don't like hotlinking, thus you'll get an error if you go straight to my desktop image.

Oh yeah, I forgot how big it is [too lazy to ssh and find out], but it's around 600KB.

ROTFLMAO Your renamed Opera 6.0 to Opera Winfrey 6 and Microsuck Outlook and Micro$oft Word ROTFLMAO

AHHHHHHH! YOU ARE USING IE!! :whatthe:

Damnit, Kevin, your making me want to rent some Love Hina videos so I can learn why you like them so much :D

Last edited:
It really depends on how much each program uses up and how much virtual ram each program uses if you're talking Windows-ATM a little more than half of the RAM my programs are using is virtual.

Originally posted by Daneil
Shit man, I only have 7 programs running and I'm already down to 49% free resources!
I have never once seen my cpu or ram usage drop below 95%. It's usually at a steady 100% usage. Talk about some major lag. :eek:

I have never once seen my cpu or ram usage drop below 95%. It's usually at a steady 100% usage. Talk about some major lag. :eek:

I think I have a leak somewhere, just with Opera on, I have 69% free resources. God damnit, I don't want to take this thing back to the store. :(

HELP!!!

Originally posted by Daniel

I think I have a leak somewhere, just with Opera on, I have 69% free resources. God damnit, I don't want to take this thing back to the store. :(

HELP!!!
Have you updated to O6.01? You know that 6.0 was a major ----up? Some people couldn't run it more than few minutes. Leaking baaaad.
All of them too eager to get new full versions out. Suckers. :devious2:

Originally posted by meow

Have you updated to O6.01? You know that 6.0 was a major ----up? Some people couldn't run it more than few minutes. Leaking baaaad.

THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

Back