• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What does your desktop look like?

speaking of mandrake, how do you take a picture of your desktop in linux? i just re installed linux so you wont see that great of a desktop and my windows hard drive is dead so i need to do some stuff so i can get it working, mostly cpr and backup

im starting my mandrake book soon so i will learn how to customize it

Originally posted by is0lized
speaking of mandrake, how do you take a picture of your desktop in linux? i just re installed linux so you wont see that great of a desktop and my windows hard drive is dead so i need to do some stuff so i can get it working, mostly cpr and backup

im starting my mandrake book soon so i will learn how to customize it

I have no idea...I never used thoroughly, I used it briefly.

You can't tell? ~_~

That's Chinese, and Traditional too. :)

[ADD]
Korean words are all 1's and 0's.

no, its mandrake... when i get my 2k hard drive back up ill post account, i have it customized nice :)

wont be for awhile unless i show you it when it has no programs on it.. hehe

Originally posted by LeX
Naru does not like you... he likes Keitaro. :p Says so right on that image, heh...
Uh huh, and did you forget who I was playing as? Man, you're so out of it that you can't even figure that out... :confused2

And it's in the March 2001 archives, I have to write a subroutine for that stupid old news section.

I need win2000...but I cant install it on my machine before backing up my files, and I dont have a backup drive. By the way... lex... are you using windowblinds?

Originally posted by Phrozen
Yes that's Win2k, but what's so scary about it? :confused:
Nothing, it's just so.. cluttered.
And what does @@~ mean? :confused2
Think of 'em as eyes... they're ASCII emoticons.

Windowblinds? What's that? :confused:

Back