• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

What does your desktop look like?

Originally posted by cdudeuk18
Hey

Got a new screenshot

http://scriptkiddy.home7.dk3.com/mynewbackground.JPG

I aint got my background images up yet

my res is 800 x 600 :cry2:

and its 15" monitor :cry2:

I can't wait to get a 17"

If you look at my screenshot I got 1152X864... or a very high setting on a respectible 17" monitor.

I suggest you get a KDS XP-F7 17" Monitor... as they are they have the flatest screen on the market (not diameter, but the screen itself is flat)

Originally posted by Giancarlo

If you look at my screenshot I got 1152X864... or a very high setting on a respectible 17" monitor.

I suggest you get a KDS XP-F7 17" Monitor... as they are they have the flatest screen on the market (not diameter, but the screen itself is flat)

erm i don't wanna spend too much ....

Just a new 17" monitor will do me :classic2:

How bigs your monitor ... and whats your screen res :confused2

Mine is from my old pc :cool:
13" 1024*768

Mine is from my only PC. :confused2

Originally posted by Phrozen

13" 1024*768

Mine is from my only PC. :confused2

erm ... my monitor can go up to 1024x768 .. but it looks too small .... i hate to imagen what yours look like :eek:

Originally posted by Giancarlo
Smaller icons and text can hurt your eyes, but by going outside a lot you can prevent that.

what do u mean going outside alot :confused2

and should i stuck with 800x600 or 1024x768 :confused2

Ok ... well ill go back down to 800x600 for now :)

so go out after 30 mins for 10 mins :confused2

What I mean is don't be on your computer five hours straight without going outside for a while...

I was using this self made beautie until recently. Now I have XP installed and am using one of the standard backgrounds until I get round to making a new one :D

Back