• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tacosauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Robert said:
No, I'm not calling the memebrs liars, I'm calling the group of ex-members liars.

Oh ok.
But look, I am just going by my own experiences here, nobody else and I just feel that there is a little Power Trip madness going on and the Mods should relax a little more.

danethicalhost said:
Oh ok.
But look, I am just going by my own experiences here, nobody else and I just feel that there is a little Power Trip madness going on and the Mods should relax a little more.

We're relaxed.. we're chilled. :cool:

If you or any member feels they are being treated unfairly, send me a PM, I promise I'll straighten it out. We're always open to suggestions and comments as well.

Last edited:
sometimes in order to make things run smoothly you have to lay down the law a bit. I liked some of the members that were banned but I do agree with the banning. I seen them taunt jan and the other mods and poke fun at the whole CAHOOT b.s. and of course the several "public challenges" like it was 2:15 at the flag pole in junior high.

bottom line there is alot of younger members here and things can get out of hand quickly and unless they keep a tight grip on things it will go comlpetely nuts.

I never got that CAHOOT thing..

I think there's no fault here. Banned members played by their own rules and Mods overreacted a little. That's the way I see it

Robert, or can I call you Bob? All the members on this other forum were publically stateing they were going to try to get banned, if they had not been already. Dan is just trying to do this. You can save everyone some time and just go ahead and put him on that banned list.

utcrazy said:
Robert, or can I call you Bob? All the members on this other forum were publically stateing they were going to try to get banned, if they had not been already. Dan is just trying to do this. You can save everyone some time and just go ahead and put him on that banned list.

Hold up there young man. Why would I want to be banned? Get real man. I am stating an opinion. If I wanted to get banned I would post profanic remarks up on the forums and spam all over the place. Get your facts right.

utcrazy said:

I'd prefer Robert.

It's kinda sad that they were on a mission to get banned. Not everyone who went "over there" had any problems with us. I never had any issues with Dan and if that was his mission, that's pretty bad. But I won't ban him and I hope he doesn't try to get banned on purpose.

The minute they started spamming our members, that's when they lost all credibility. Infact, we've had to censor multiple domains from theirs because of their spamming. At least 4 different domains have been censored that pointed to their website because they continued to spam us. Is that mature at all? I don't think so.

Robert said:
I'd prefer Robert.

It's kinda sad that they were on a mission to get banned. Not everyone who went "over there" had any problems with us. I never had any issues with Dan and if that was his mission, that's pretty bad. But I won't ban him and I hope he doesn't try to get banned on purpose.

The minute they started spamming our members, that's when they lost all credibility. Infact, we've had to censor multiple domains from theirs because of their spamming. At least 4 different domains have been censored that pointed to their website because they continued to spam us. Is that mature at all? I don't think so.

You know, I actually agree with the latter of your post.
And, no. I am not on any mission to get banned. :)

danethicalhost said:
Hold up there young man. Why would I want to be banned? Get real man. I am stating an opinion. If I wanted to get banned I would post profanic remarks up on the forums and spam all over the place. Get your facts right.

agree. There are easier ways to get banned.

utcrazy (or may I call you uty), you're starting to look like a sucke...

mr.d1n1 said:
agree. There are easier ways to get banned.

utcrazy (or may I call you uty), you're starting to look like a sucke...

That's just what the "In" thing is over there, aparently. I took the liberty of reading the thread when a private conversation I had with hotweelz was posted publically. And you can call me Mark.

utcrazy said:
That's just what the "In" thing is over there, aparently. I took the liberty of reading the thread when a private conversation I had with hotweelz was posted publically. And you can call me Mark.

Mark, you just went up on credibility. For me, something fishy is happening here (with them) and I don't want to be a part of it.

Note: I assume I won't get banned if I register at the other forum right?

mr.d1n1 said:
Mark, you just went up on credibility. For me, something fishy is happening here (with them) and I don't want to be a part of it.

No, you won't be banned just for registering over there.

mr.d1n1 said:
I haven't yet...

allnighte.gif

I registered before reading Bruce's post.. now I plan to ask them to delete my account!! :lol:

I think the bottom line is that if there is a legitimate concern over our current rules that concern should be brought up in a professional manner. A while back we went to a three strikes and you're out policy, and generally speaking it worked well. A temp. ban is just that temporary, and it's just meant to send a message. Without it we had constant repeat offenders, but with that the message gets through if that individual is reasonable.

I think everyone needs to relax, approach things in a professional manner, and be logical about it. Obviously we only want what's best for the forum, and we welcome feedback. We won't of course tolerate PM spammers, and those going out of their way to cause problems.

As always issues can be escalated to different moderators, and if they aren't helpful to admins. If it's still an unresolved issue then Peo will review it, and the final decision will be made. I think that's pretty reasonable, and would encourage people to approach matters in a more level headed fashion.

Todd said:
I think the bottom line is that if there is a legitimate concern over our current rules that concern should be brought up in a professional manner. A while back we went to a three strikes and you're out policy, and generally speaking it worked well. A temp. ban is just that temporary, and it's just meant to send a message. Without it we had constant repeat offenders, but with that the message gets through if that individual is reasonable.

I think everyone needs to relax, approach things in a professional manner, and be logical about it. Obviously we only want what's best for the forum, and we welcome feedback. We won't of course tolerate PM spammers, and those going out of their way to cause problems.

As always issues can be escalated to different moderators, and if they aren't helpful to admins. If it's still an unresolved issue then Peo will review it, and the final decision will be made. I think that's pretty reasonable, and would encourage people to approach matters in a more level headed fashion.

@ Todd: Agree but the problem Todd is that NON of the admins nor mods tell you how many warnings you have. Say you do something wrong which falls under the 3 strikes rule you wont get any PM/email to tell you what you have done wrong.

@ mr.d1n1: Regards to ''the forum'', its just a forum, nothing more... nothing less. Anyone can register, FWS ban the URL.... fine but they cant ban you just for visiting or posting lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back