• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Tacosauce.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnson

i love c&y
NLC
Message from TacoSauce:

Hello,
HottWeelz and many other members have been banned, and now reside here:

(THE ACTUAL URL HAS BEEN CENSORED, SO CLICK THAT)
Please join us, and help us show the FWS admins that banning members for no reason is unacceptable!!

I'm not supporting either side in this dispiute, I just hate spam.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank You for bringing it to our attention. There are a couple of members who disagree with us and decided to be immature and unprofessional and go around and spam our users and then we ban them, but they can't figure out why they are banned. Go Figure.

Mr. Johnson said:
Message from TacoSauce:

I'm not supporting either side in this dispiute, I just hate spam.

The "proffesionals" are leaving..

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well, being the straight up talkin individual that I am, I will say the following. You can ban me or whatever if you wish but, I just say what I feel and if people don't like it, that's their tough.

I think, being honest here, that the rules here at FWS are totally out of control and the Mods are totally strict and on Power Trips.
People are getting banned for the slightest little thing.
If someone, for example, places an offer of web hosting and doesn't place a link because the plan they offer is a Custom one and is not on their site, their post is edited and all items removed. That's just plain outright childish. Let's be honest here. If they do not have a custom plan on their site, what's the point in requiring a URL?
Just my opinion. Like it or not. But I think you should all take a chill pill and relax.

danethicalhost said:
Well, being the straight up talkin individual that I am, I will say the following. You can ban me or whatever if you wish but, I just say what I feel and if people don't like it, that's their tough.

I think, being honest here, that the rules here at FWS are totally out of control and the Mods are totally strict and on Power Trips.
If someone, for example, places an offer of web hosting and doesn't place a link because the plan they offer is a Custom one and is not on their site, their post is edited and all items removed. That's just plain outright childish. Let's be honest here. If they do not have a custom plan on their site, what's the point in requiring a URL?
Just my opinion. Like it or not. But I think you should all take a chill pill and relax.

They still need to provide a URL to their site and note on the post that it's a custom order. They can't just post what they can offer and ask someone to contact them via e-mail. A URL is required so we know what host it is, even if it's a custom plan. Many hosts post custom plans on our website and still provide a URL to their domain and they don't get their post edited or deleted. Apparently many hosts can follow the rules, and sadly a few can't.

The recent 'group' of members getting banned were because they spammed our members. If they want to go off and start a forum, fine, but please don't here harassing and spamming our members. It's not right and we won't tolerate it. Of course to them we're on a "power trip", but in reality we're doing what any other forum would do.

Last edited:
danethicalhost said:

Just my opinion. Like it or not. But I think you should all take a chill pill and relax. No wonder the guys decided to open their own hosting forum.

Sorry Dan but people are getting banned for more serious offences than "custom plans".

James said:
Sorry Dan but people are getting banned for more serious offences than "custom plans".

Yes they are. And people are getting banned for far less.
I got banned for ten days once because I posted an ad a couple hours short of 7 days since the last one. It was more than 7 days in my time but the Mod went with their own time.

I got banned once a while ago for the exact same reason.

Fact is, strict and over-jealous modding is the only way to get the message across that this place won't tolerate nonsense. I think it's a good thing as long as it doesn't go out of proportion. It has not.

James said:
I got banned once a while ago for the exact same reason.

Fact is, strict and over-jealous modding is the only way to get the message across that this place won't tolerate nonsense. I think it's a good thing as long as it doesn't go out of proportion. It has not.

That's your opnion. I have mine. And I think it is blown out of all proportions. It's simply a case of, "I am a Mod. You Do As I Say Or Get Banned!" that simple.

danethicalhost said:
That's your opnion. I have mine. And I think it is blown out of all proportions. It's simply a case of, "I am a Mod. You Do As I Say Or Get Banned!" that simple.

It's not that simple. Please show me where any mod as ever said that? It's simply untrue and honestly I'm getting tired of the made up lies. If this place is so bad as a couple of you try to make it out to be, then stop visiting. Less work for us.

Robert said:
It's not that simple. Please show me where any mod as ever said that? It's simply untrue and honestly I'm getting tired of the made up lies. If this place is so bad as a couple of you try to make it out to be, then stop visiting. Less work for us.

So, now you call your members Liars?
Good man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back