• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Giancarlo

I have been told that is probably the Northern Alliance Guerrilla Front launching medium range missiles.

It is dangerous making assumptions like that since the American Military complex needs to gather information before it bombs a place. Standard procedure so we don't bomb a place for nothing.

Yep... The official White House statement is that it's not us bombing them.

Originally posted by sky
"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures, the great leader will succumb

Sorry, New York is not the City of God. Also there are no brothers involved, and what exactly is our "great leader" (Bush is a great leader? :confused: Giancarlo will like that.) supposed to succumb to?

At first the nation was in shock, and i am too. i still cand accept it. this is bigger than pearl harbour. Now the nation is angry; pointing fingers and making assumptions which could make the situation worse. The casualties and simple problems such as gas lines, electricacal lines,transportation and evacuation should be dealt with first. after all this should the search for who is responsible begin. no doubt these pilots were killed and the planes taken over. i am willing to bet there were other planes with hijackers on them, but werent hijacked. i also believe the white house was targrtted.

I didnt like bush's speech. I understand his anger, but i think he should deal with domestic problems before "hunting down and punishing" who is responsible.

This is certainly a history making event. luckily the WTC wasn't hit at peak tourist hours.

You have to understand prophecy somewhat....I dont know where this one came from whether it be Nastrodamus or elsewhere, but I get the picture. I have heard it, but dont remember where it comes from.

Two brothers torn apart by Chaos

-----------------------The twin towers of the WTC.

while the fortress endures

-----------------------The Pentagon

the great leader will succumb

-----------------------The United States. On this one however, I dont think it means how you are reading it. The U.S. will certainly not succumb to terrorism, but we can and have succumbed to rage. This is not so much the point, but what we do with that rage is.

I can name off and quote several given prophecies that describe such as what happened today, but I think any "end-timers" will find we are not at the end of the world just yet.

Solution:

ICBM (Inter-Continental Ballistic Missile)
Destination: Bin Laden's Camp, and where he is staying, Afghanistan)

BTW, Hoth you are being skeptical and that is not acceptable in this situation. It will make things worse for a great president and choice making. It will prevent that.

I would follow the President, like I would even if it was a democrat. The country is going through a national crisis and should not be held up by idiotic skeptics who doubt choices Bush makes.

Last edited:
If bin laden is in fact the one responsible he deserves punishment. I feel this needs to be looked into further before any ICBMs or SCUDS are launched.

Originally posted by Gayowulf
If bin laden is in fact the one responsible he deserves punishment. I feel this needs to be looked into further before any ICBMs or SCUDS are launched.

Only if he is responsible, but evidence is landing on the President's desk that he is. If this is repeatably vertified then unleash all hell against Afghanistan, and every single country that harbors Laden and his organization.

Another Idea:
Capture Bin Laden alive. Throw him in a room with survivors from bombing.

Nostradamus is truly frightening.

Out of the country of Greater Arabia
Shall be born a strong master of Mohammed...
He will enter Europe wearing a blue turban.
He will be the terror of mankind.
Never more horror.

In the year 1999 and seven months
From the sky will come the great King of Terror.
He will bring back to life the King of the Mongols;
Before and after war reigns.

The war will last seven and twenty years.

http://boisdarc.tamu-commerce.edu/www/w/willmc/nostra.htm

This part really makes you think...

The sky will burn at forty-five degrees.
Fire approaches the great new city.

In this phrase, Nostradamus refers to a great city in the new world of America near forty-five degrees latitude. Experts agree this could only be New York.

By fire he will destroy their city,
A cold and cruel heart,
Blood will pour,
Mercy to none.

Yes I saw that later. I don't believe in this sort of thing but Christ, he has got all of it right. I was scared before I read this about New York. . .

Re: Re: Re: Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Originally posted by ljprevo
Yeah thanks Lex, I don't have a TV in my office and your post was the first I heard about it. Thanks Keith for being more negative during a negative situation.

??

i'm curious. what kind of job do you have where there's no radio or television available at any one moment during the day and all contact and communication with the outside world is shut off between 8 am and 4 pm? i must have heard about it 100 times today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back