• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

In drastic happenings america has called over all its diplomats from iraq and iran back to states

Regards
Mastermind

Originally posted by polestar
Just those two countries? Maybe the US g'ment know something which hasn't been made public...

Hi,

if states do know any thing about these two countries involvment then only god can bless souls of these countires.

may be you wont wee these two countries names on world map in near future

Regards
Mastermind

Hi,

yes now i confirm this news that just only from two counties i.e iraq and iran the diplomats of states are being called back to states.......

yes this seems that some info has not been made public yet

Regards
Mastermind

pearl harbour realted with this tragedy

2nd most disatrous happening in history of states besides perl harbour

Regards
Mastermind

This Is The Day That Will Live In Infamy

i just got home from my highschool in central new jersey where tons of people have parents working in or around the trade centers. I heard one kid lost both his parents and tons of other kids can reach thier parents. Which brings up another argument. Should cell phones be allowed in schools? Come on, what if your parents were working in the trade center and you couldn't get a hold of them because you weren;t allowed to bring a cell phone to school.

Here is the latest from cnn...
• In the first attack, a plane hits the north tower of the World Trade Center in Manhattan shortly before 9 a.m., followed by another plane into the second tower about 20 minutes later. Both towers later collapse.

• About an hour later, a plane crashes into the Pentagon, part of which later collapses.

• American Airlines tells CNN that it lost two planes, both en route to Los Angeles: American Flight 11 from Boston with 81 passengers and 11 crew aboard is lost. This is believed, but not confirmed, to have been one of the planes that crashed into the trade center. ... American Flight 77, a Boeing 757 from Washington Dulles airport to Los Angeles with 58 passengers and six crew is unaccounted for. Witness says plane that hit Pentagon was an American Airlines Boeing 757.

• United Airlines loses two planes: United Airlines Flight 93 airliner headed from Newark, New Jersey, to San Francisco, crashes near Somerset, Pennsylvania -- police say initial reports indicate no survivors. ... United confirms the crash of Flight 175 from Boston to Los Angeles with 56 passengers and seven crew aboard. It's possible, but not confirmed, that this is the second plane that hit the World Trade Center.

• FBI sources said all four planes that crashed had been hijacked.

• The Pentagon, the White House, the State Department, the Justice Department, the Capitol, the CIA and all other government buildings in Washington are evacuated.

• President Bush calls the crashes "a national tragedy." Later in the day, Bush issues a statement from Barksdale AFB near Shreveport, Louisiana. "Make no mistake: The United States will hunt down and punish those responsible for these cowardly acts."

• In the first-ever national ground stop of aircraft, all flights nationwide are stopped at their departure airports.

• International flights are initially diverted to Canada; FAA says later, however, that 22 U.S.-bound international flights will be allowed to land.

• Mullah Abdul Salam Zaeef, the Taliban ambassador to Pakistan, says in reaction to the terror attacks that "we want to tell the American children that Afghanistan feels your pain and we hope that the courts find justice."

• In New York, more than 10,000 rescue personnel rush to the scene. Evacuation of lower Manhattan begins.

• Israel evacuates all of its missions around the world.

• The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention in Atlanta is evacuated. CDC prepares bioterrorism teams in case they become necessary.

• Philadelphia landmarks are evacuated.

• In Chicago, the Sears Tower is evacuated; United Nations in New York is evacuated.

• Five battleships and two aircraft are deployed along the East Coast of the United States, and two aircraft carriers go to New York area, all from Norfolk, Virginia.

• The New York Port Authority closes all bridges and tunnels into the city.

• U.S. stock markets close after the New York attacks.

• NATO sends home all non-essential personnel from its Brussels, Belgium, headquarters.

• The Immigration and Naturalization Service puts the U.S. borders with Mexico and Canada on highest state of alert.

• Los Angeles International Airport is evacuated.

• Disney closes its parks in Orlando, Florida, and Disneyland in Anaheim, California.

• FEMA implements plan established for such events: FBI leads investigation, and Justice Deptartment heads crisis management.

• Three Palestinian groups -- Hamas, the Democratic Front for the Liberation of Palestine and Islamic Jihad -- deny responsibility for the attacks, but blame U.S. policies in the Mideast.

• Mayor Anthony Williams of Washington, D.C., declares a state of emergency.

• A Delta flight makes emergency landing in Cleveland and all passengers are safely evacuated. Federal officials search the plane for a possible bomb.

Although a pacifist... I support any and all military recourse to punush the cowards who did this, and to make sure it doen't happen again. If drafted, I will fight for my country.

Proud to be an American... where at least I know I'm free.

Re: This Is The Day That Will Live In Infamy

Originally posted by pyr0t
i just got home from my highschool in central new jersey where tons of people have parents working in or around the trade centers. I heard one kid lost both his parents and tons of other kids can reach thier parents. Which brings up another argument. Should cell phones be allowed in schools? Come on, what if your parents were working in the trade center and you couldn't get a hold of them because you weren;t allowed to bring a cell phone to school.
Well here they allow us to bring cell phones. They just don't want them to disrupt class. Cell phones wouldn't do much good during this tragedy though because many are not working now.

our school banned them in class a while back but just this year banned them totally, your right about people not getting through to the city but what about parents from thier houses calling them.

Ok, thanks for that update pyr0t.

Got to go now, don't tell anyone I posted on the 'general' forum...

I suppose these are exceptional circumstances...

blah i live in boston just hope they dont start anything over here! even though this is like a threat to the whole country...

So many died...
Must have taken a lot of planning.
I heard there were many that jumped out of the building.

Originally posted by vedette
I heard there were many that jumped out of the building.
That is true. When I was watching the news, I could just see people jumping from the building to their death.

I live in NJ. At school over the intercom thing our principal said that 2 planes crashed into WTC, then little while later he comes back on and announces that they have collapsed. Then during lunch he tells us that the Pentagon. They have estimated 10,000 people dead, I can't believe it. I have been to NYC many times, and I have seen WTC, and I can't believe its gone. Its horrible. They are saying that they are going to cancel school, for a state of emergency. Its so sad! :crysad:

Last edited:
Every thing is a mess! there is a place called washington rock near my house which gives a good view of the city (with binoclears) so i went up there to find it was blocked off by the police. anyway the only good thing about having bush as president is that when the time comes he won't hessitate to puch that big red button.

First off let me explain something. No American pilot would have done what these planes did. He is not going to do what the terrorist want because he knows that either way, he will die along with his passengers. Not only were the planes hijacked, the pilot positions were taken over by them.

The plane that went down.....it was not shot down. I believe that by this time, the pilot had already heard the news on the flight's channel. When the pilot saw his plane was one about to be hijacked, he chose to down the plane instead of let another incident like the towers happen. I think the pilot made a choice between the lives of 200 people versus and unknown number... such as the Whitehouse or another populated civilian facility such as the towers..

Those of you saying it was shot down, I dont think you are giving the pilot's their due credit. They probably had a tough decision to make, and made it..

NEWS FLASH!!!!

A hijacked airplane tried to enter Whitehorse, Yukon, up in the NorthWestern part of Canada! Those bastards are trying to get into our airspace! Since I live less than a KM from the Toronto Pearson Int'l Airport, I beleive T.o. will be next.

Also,

New Yorkers are now killing all Muslim taxi drivers, with the thought that is was the Muslims who did this.

Do you also notice that suddenly you feel terribly insecure since all these planes are being hijacked and crashing all over North America? Plus, why wouldn't the Pentagon shoot down the airplane that crashed into the pentagon??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back