• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is beleived that US was doing missile tests near iraq/iran (something like that) and they got pissed off, so the busted into canada. Other than that, it was pure evil. Nothing else.

Today is also the International Day of Peace. I don't think if those idiots that did this divastating disaster know or even care for peace. Luckily, I don't have any closed relatives and friends there in NYC. I feel sorry for those who did.

bTW, school wasn't closed here in Montreal although the entire MTL airport was closed down.

Originally posted by mastermind
Hi,

In drastic happenings america has called over all its diplomats from iraq and iran back to states

Regards
Mastermind

Where did you hear that? I didn't think there was any diplomatic contact between the U.S. and Iran & Iraq... Especially Iraq.

Originally posted by LeX
And a bombing at the Pentagon too. Damn! :eek:

thank you chief news correspondant lex. i can't believe you had to post this message. it's undoubtedly all anyone heard about today. maybe ask a question, like "what do you all think?". but sheesh...

Re: Re: Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Originally posted by keith

thank you chief news correspondant lex. i can't believe you had to post this message. it's undoubtedly all anyone heard about today. maybe ask a question, like "what do you all think?". but sheesh...

Yeah thanks Lex, I don't have a TV in my office and your post was the first I heard about it. Thanks Keith for being more negative during a negative situation.

A sad day...

"In the City of God there will be a great thunder,
Two brothers torn apart by Chaos, while the fortress endures,
the great leader will succumb , The third big war will begin
when the big city is burning" - Nostradamus 1654.

The U.S. is now attacking Kabul, Afghanistan! Osama Bin Laden has been declared responsible...... He will pay.

Originally posted by sky
The U.S. is now attacking Kabul, Afghanistan! Osama Bin Laden has been declared responsible...... He will pay.

I have been told that is probably the Northern Alliance Guerrilla Front launching medium range missiles.

It is dangerous making assumptions like that since the American Military complex needs to gather information before it bombs a place. Standard procedure so we don't bomb a place for nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back