• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Re: Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Originally posted by keith

??

i'm curious. what kind of job do you have where there's no radio or television available at any one moment during the day and all contact and communication with the outside world is shut off between 8 am and 4 pm? i must have heard about it 100 times today.

I help run a collection agency. We don't have radioes and TV's in the office, only source I have to news is the internet and a phone call from home.

I logged in and see Lex's topic. Right after I read it I had employees of the agency barging in my office.

After that I heard it more than a thousand time it seems.

man they better find who ever did this and get them :mad:

this day will be bigger then perl harbour and possibly all of US history aside from world wars I and II

I find today being september 11, 911 VERY creepy

we will all be feelling the impact of this for years to come, be that the stalk market facing a down spiral or just the shear number of lives lost, today will be a day forever remembered

Right when I got to school I tried to connect to cnn.com, but of course it was overloaded with people just like me trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

some ranting...

I'm sorry but I couldn't help it

I think the USA has finally woken up to the real and present danger of terrorism. All these years I have seen countless reports of terrorists killing innocent people in our country and our govt asking the world community to stand up and fight terrorism. Terrorists are cowards...they use innocent people for their own gains. Now that the US is hit by terrorism and trying to understand that anyone can be hit...it's a matter of time...everyone is vulnerable unless all countries of the world and affected countries like mine take joint action against these cowards. I sincerely pray and hope that the USA realizes that terrorism is a real threat. Ten's of thousands of innocent lives have been lost to terrorism in our country. Everytime i heard such a newsreport i would get angry that the major nations are being diplomatic about the whole thing and don't care about what's happening if it doesn't affect them. It's time to fight the terrorists.

Re: some ranting...

Originally posted by LastActionHero
I think the USA has finally woken up to the real and present danger of terrorism. All these years I have seen countless reports of terrorists killing innocent people in our country and our govt asking the world community to stand up and fight terrorism.

I agree to what you have to say. Innocent people are being killed in the Valley of Kashmir (India) and its as disturbing & inhuman. Terrorism of any kind should be put to rest .. ONCE & FOR ALL. It's high time now that global political leaders start working together to resolve such anti-social elements and restore freedom.

Last edited:
Re: Re: Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Originally posted by keith
thank you chief news correspondant lex.
You're quite welcome. And I'm terribly sorry for reporting the wrong information... there was no bombing at the Pentagon. It was a plane.
i can't believe you had to post this message. it's undoubtedly all anyone heard about today.
This is a discussion board ain't it? And when I posted this thread it had only happened for about an hour... so not everybody has heard of it.
maybe ask a question, like "what do you all think?". but sheesh...
I'm so sorry, I did not know what to say at that time. What do you want me to say?
"Oh, gee, I feel so bad for those people at the WTC, I do hope they're all okay. They must've had a hell of a trip. Do you think WWIII is gonna happen tomorrow? Have you ever been to the WTC? Do you like Bush?" :rolleyes:

This event makes Bush's Anti-Missile Defence System seem like a joke... no missiles of any sort has flown over the skies near America, yet the heart of the US is in ruins (basically). They most likely never suspected that fuel-laden jumbo jets can be the cause of disaster.

I truly hope that no terrorists will take this tragic event as an example to attack another city/country. It could happen, and there's probably nothing the attacked city/country can do about it. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it... :nervous:

Re: Re: Re: Suicidal airplane attack on the World Trade Center of New York!!

Originally posted by LeX
This is a discussion board ain't it? And when I posted this thread it had only happened for about an hour... so not everybody has heard of it.
I'm so sorry, I did not know what to say at that time. What do you want me to say?
I'm sure many people were happy that someone was reporting it. The traffic nearly doubled across the network when this happened so not only did FreeWebspace.net experience increases in traffic but also other sites on the network had a lot more traffic. Meaning people wanted more news and considering most of the news sites were under such extreme loads people had to turn elsewhere. The increase in traffic shows this so ignore those who gripe as not everyone had access to a TV or radio.

Originally posted by LeX
This event makes Bush's Anti-Missile Defence System seem like a joke... no missiles of any sort has flown over the skies near America, yet the heart of the US is in ruins (basically). They most likely never suspected that fuel-laden jumbo jets can be the cause of disaster.

I truly hope that no terrorists will take this tragic event as an example to attack another city/country. It could happen, and there's probably nothing the attacked city/country can do about it. Makes my skin crawl just thinking about it... :nervous:

The Missle Defense System isn't even in service yet.... and are only useful for missiles... well maybe we should make it useful for jumbo jets now...

If any other terrorists even think about taking this as an example to attack another country, they can sign their own death warrent as we send out our military.

Originally posted by Giancarlo
The Missle Defense System isn't even in service yet.... and are only useful for missiles... well maybe we should make it useful for jumbo jets now...
I meant the idea. And the concept seems stupid now since nobody's using missiles to attack the US.

Originally posted by LeX

Made my skin crawl because, earlier this year, there was an episode of "The Lone Gunmen" (the short-lived X-Files spinoff) that used that same plot. A terrorist was trying to crash a jetliner into the World Trade Center. Except he did it by remote control and the pilots were helpless... Leading to the hokey hacking in to save the day solution.

But I remember thinking about it at the time that something like that could happen. :(

If somebody hadn't told me I was watching the news or I didn't know, I would have assumed that I was watching an action movie.

Originally posted by LastActionHero
If somebody hadn't told me I was watching the news or I didn't know, I would have assumed that I was watching an action movie.
There are American children who still cannot grasp the concept (perhaps an age factor?), and they may think that they are watching an action movie.

Originally posted by Hayama-kun
they may think that they are watching an action movie.
That's the reaction of many people who only heard of it from other people. They all assumed that it was just some movie clip... that's what a lot of teachers at school said they thought at first.

God bless america, in two hours about i first heard about this :mad: :mad:

God bless Pentagon, WTC and the Pennsylvania families that got corrupted

Last edited:
Originally posted by is0lized
God bless america, in two hours about i first heard about this :mad: :mad:

God bless Pentagon, WTC and the Pennsylvania families that got corrupted

is it something new for you or why you answer now ?

[add]i am sorry when i read this again :(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back