• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sad, America, just Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Go on and deny it. I expect a long list of excuses and proofs when I get back though :p.

I lack the gibberish to talk any sense into you.

What was that? Oh yeah, big book of ugly translations. *pulls from Mr. Johnson*

Oh yeah here it is. translation: I lack proof to my theories and have no base on which to stand on them, because all theories, like the existance of God, global warming, ect are all based on faith.

Actually, I was referring to your poor spelling, sentence structure and absurd paradoxical strawman metaphors.

Actually, I was referring to your poor spelling, sentence structure and absurd paradoxical strawman metaphors.

Rethink your definition of paradox and metaphor. Paradox is a logical statement coming to a contradiction within itself, which none of my statements have been seeing as they are all just recounts of history that have proven themselves time and time again. Metaphors are comparisons between two seemingly dissimilar concepts, one that is easily understood, and the other which isn't, also lacking in the use of like or as that similes use. Again, I've used no metaphors. None of the topics are dissimilar because they all inter-relate.

PS. Only 15 more minutes to question.

Why do bad things happen to good people?

Because bad people want bad things to happen to good people. If bad things never happen, the person gets lazy and thinks he can actually run his own life.

Question for you. Why should I listen to another human on my moral fiber. No human is better than another, so frankly I shouldn't be governed by human laws. SO why should the world listen?

Last edited:
Well I'm off to start testing. It was nice sparring and comparing our theological beliefs.

Because bad people want bad things to happen to good people. If bad things never happen, the person gets lazy and thinks he can actually run his own life.
That was the dumbest thing I've ever heard.
No human is better than another...
You're no better than a gremlin Atheist? K.

No human is better than another

A human, with bad self esteem doesn't think the same.

I think the lawment of US/Europe is a bit hypocritical:

Anarchy
Absence of government, lawlessness is freedom. Making a goverment decide choices is not freedom!

Sure lawless people do crimes, and I don't say you should remove the police, medics or any similar organization.
What I mean is, goverment should not interfer with your life, which is exactly what it does nowadays.

Last edited:
heymrdj said:
Question for you. Why should I listen to another human on my moral fiber. No human is better than another, so frankly I shouldn't be governed by human laws. SO why should the world listen?

I'm sorry heymrdj.... but now if you say that... it's the same as saying why should we listen to you on our moral fibers. You can't go around saying stuff like that when you are trying to debate something, and try and get others to see your point of view and maybe change to that point of view!

Jan said:
Looks like it is time to download that ban from thread option ;)

Uh oh.... *hides*

There is as we all know somethingh called multitasking, wich should aplly to rational people. There is not one point of view only, there are severall that
together make up for some sense.

It won´t be too loong before water starts entering high buildings. It could be fun, and it also will destroy cultures and we will start eating a lot of fish.

Entropy I heard here. Gee, that guy does not know what entropy is. Entropy can be aplyed to enginerieng materials, but it is commonly the slow stoping of somethingh.

Look, like it or not, universe has it´s rules. The "creator/s"? the creator is way diferent from relegion, wich tends to be a refuge. But of course there was a plan. Thinghs seem too much organized, don´t you think? (take humanity from this equation!)

Get yourself a boat a prepare to start eating fish. Oh, glaciers do matter, and there are flutuations in the solar sistem orbits that cause weather flutuations sure, but it is much proven that ozone is needed, and a lot of other stuff.

You know, a day was only 12 hours some bilion years ago? gee, imagine that!

And relegion...well, I´m tired of irrationality. But I respect the ones who respect "the creator/s" as long as they get out of fairytales, hate and censhorship.

That school should have a surprise party of naked ladies. That´s my final note.

Last edited:
Wrong, true Atheists are gremlins. Your saying without a all powerful being, we instead follow some human's laws? Yeah, why would I follow the rules some member of my species deems as proper in his mind? Think of it, NO being whatsoever. So there's nothing to say someone has to follow another human's rules. Therefore by right, ALL humans follow THEIR own rules, which I think you know how that all works, seeing as Bush is getting to follow his right now.

And for some of you who tie religion with politics, Bush is not the leader of the christians. In fact, he's pretty hated by all right now. I know my Methodist church is sure upset with him. :lol:

What?

There's nothing in atheism that tells you you have to follow some "human's laws". None more than any other religion, anyway.

Looks like it is time to download that ban from thread option

Why? It's just a debate.

@heymrdj

Aren't christians supposed to respect other people's religions anyway? Including atheism?

from what i understand about Christianity (not a lot) you do not have the place to judge people, it is not your place its Gods and only Gods, so really they should quit with the homophobia, racism and other general intolerances.
(sorry for generalizing)

I have passed no more judgement here than anyone has passed towards me and other religious people. I don't impose my moral fibers on anybody. However, if you wish to communicate with me, you will do so on the terms of my morals (aka without cussing). Otherwise you won't talk to me. Period.

There is no belief I don't respect. I guess respecting atheism could be possible, but then again its the one belief in this world that I don't view as a religion.

Also I never said atheism imposes any laws or morals. It is the lack of such a system that I was making clear on. Anyways, good day sirs, and gals if there are any.

(dives back into his php book)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back