• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Sad, America, just Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
heymrdj, first of all - almost all of what you just said is false or has flaws.

Secondly, after reading Mr Johnson's last post, I have decided to also leave the thread.

Third, I do not want you to think that you have "won" - you have not. You have simply proven yourself to be one of the most ignorant, arrogant & blind faith follower that I have ever known of. I do not want to waste anymore of my time on arguing with you about hard facts, when all you're going to do is shun them - because of what some mistranslated musty old unliteral book tells you to do.

Good day.

heymrdj, first of all - almost all of what you just said is false or has flaws.

Secondly, after reading Mr Johnson's last post, I have decided to also leave the thread.

Third, I do not want you to think that you have "won" - you have not. You have simply proven yourself to be one of the most ignorant, arrogant & blind faith follower that I have ever known of. I do not want to waste anymore of my time on arguing with you about hard facts, when all you're going to do is shun them - because of what some mistranslated musty old unliteral book tells you to do.

Good day.

Your to thickheaded to even admit the belief you follow is wrong. You didn't even admit that your billion year dating system is a load of rubbish.

Earlier you have said that atheists or agnostics are "prideful", as they can't accept that there is an higher power, and believe science will solve everything. However, who's to say that Christians are ignorant and don't want to believe science because it contradicts their beliefs.

Tree said:
who's to say that Christians are ignorant and don't want to believe science because it contradicts their beliefs.

Me, because I am one, I R TEH WINNAHZ0rz.

Plus there is a difference between science, and science that tries to prove some things in the bible wrong or something :S lol ionno... w/e

I just believe what I believe, sometimes I try to tell people my point.... and others I just leave it alone. In the end, if they start to believe in the same thing, great. If not, I tried :)

Plus there is a difference between science, and science that tries to prove some things in the bible wrong or something :S lol ionno... w/e

I just believe what I believe, sometimes I try to tell people my point.... and others I just leave it alone. In the end, if they start to believe in the same thing, great. If not, I tried :)

Someone who finally makes some sense in this thread.

Let me clarify, Christians like heymrdj. People like that are exactly why I am no longer Christian. stuffradio, if there were more like you, it'd be great.
Someone who finally makes some sense in this thread.
Only because he didn't contradict something you said.

Let me clarify, Christians like heymrdj. People like that are exactly why I am no longer Christian. stuffradio, if there were more like you, it'd be great.

Only because he didn't contradict something you said.

I think what Tree is saying is he doesn't like serious Christians. The kind that if you shove, you get shoved back. You guys have problems coming up with proof and you know it. Your belief is just as much faith as ours is. You should just admit that and believe what you want to.

I think what Tree is saying is he doesn't like serious Christians. The kind that if you shove, you get shoved back. You guys have problems coming up with proof and you know it. Your belief is just as much faith as ours is. You should just admit that and believe what you want to.
Serious Christians? No problem with them. Ignorant and closed-minded Christians are what I have a problem with.

Earlier you have said that atheists or agnostics are "prideful", as they can't accept that there is an higher power, and believe science will solve everything. However, who's to say that Christians are ignorant and don't want to believe science because it contradicts their beliefs.

Most religions contradict the beliefs of other religions. Even religions that date further back than Christianity are contradicted by another religion. Take all the major religions in this world and throw them in a room and all you will get is argument after argument on who's religion is right and who's is wrong. Every major religion on this planet is guilty of persecution of other religions. Christians even persecuted other Christians because their beliefs of Jesus and the bible contradicted their own. Christians even forced non Christians into Christianity with the ultimatum of convert or die. Many Muslim groups still persecute Christians to this day and they even persecute other Muslims that do not believe as they do. This is why the Middle East is the biggest melting pot of hatred, because the two religions can't agree on anything. Religions continually prove their cause is not a righteous one when they persecute and seek to convert those that contradict their beliefs. So its really only fitting that some Christians reject science because it contradicts their beliefs. But it all boils down to being Closed Minded which people are very good at because it conflicts their interests.

@k1nj0 the Romans persecuted Christians, and also the Bible does contradict itself... why? I dunno lol, but it does :)

@k1nj0 the Romans persecuted Christians, and also the Bible does contradict itself... why? I dunno lol, but it does :)

You can read the KJV, the Weslyan, and other Masoretic derivitives and not see any contradictions. Thats the oldest/most useless argument of them all. But hey if you see one, happily point it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back