• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh how i love fire fox lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I prefer Opera's features to IE..... IE certainly does the job, but that's about all it does. Opera offers more features, whereas IE seems very basic. Plus Opera's 'world's fastest browser' slogan has me convinced that my pages are loading faster :p lol

veggie1232 said:
Starcraftmazter get the F*ck out of my thread no one wants you here...

GO AWAY

F**king make me phag, and speak for yourself.

Tree said:
Actually, it is almost identical to GAIM... Except GAIM has fewer bugs and loads faster than Trillian.

I've never used GAIM except on FC, and I didn't get much time with it, but I honestly can't say that Trillian has many if any bugs, as it works fine for me.

Bruce said:
Some of us have our reasons. See post 41 for mine.

IE just doesn't have the functionality I need.

If you didn't notice, he was being an idiot, not serious.

Starcraftmazter said:
If you didn't notice, he was being an idiot, not serious.

Stfu... you're the only one here who I seem to be having problems with :)
Anyone who is anyone can tell you I get along with everyone here, and you are just ignorant. You think I was being an idiot and not serious because I said I got it from a movie called sillicon valley? If that's the case... Sillicon Valley was based on the real events of Microsoft's history.

Trillian is a client like GAIM, nothing more maybe a lot less :)

Starcraftmazter said:
F**king make me phag, and speak for yourself.

MODS may i just point out he just used a homophobic slur agaist me and i am not gay but i have many friends who are and that affended me i cant let that slide MODS plz do somthing about it this kid is out of controll and using dirogitory terms that can make this comunity looked down on plz do somthing about it

if u read through the threads he not just arguing with people but assaulting them and disturbing the peace :confused4

i mean why are you so agaist IE? i mean i dont like them but you couldnt make a better browser then IE's if you deticaited your life to it (oh wait i forgot you dont have one...)

ya i know have u even gotten windows live messenger beta blah blah blah

it rocks

my socks

and my shirt and everything els...

-----------------
oops sorry for double posts

Last edited:
veggie1232 said:
if u read through the threads he not just arguing with people but assaulting them and disturbing the peace :confused4

You totally started it.

veggie1232 said:
i mean why are you so agaist IE?

Excuse me?

What's better, a Commodore 64 (slow & ----ty IE) or a 16x AMD 64 4000+ Opteron with 4GBs of RAM and 1TBs of HD Space as well as 2 Geforce 7800s (fast & awsome Firefox)?

If you bought a car, would you get it if you can't open any doors in it (closed source IE), or one where you CAN open doors? (open-source firefox).

If you had the choice between living in 2 apartments, one with nothing in it (featureless IE) and one with everything in it - furniture, electronics, books, etc (featurefull firefox) what would you choose?

If you had a choice whether to store your money in a bank, where anyone can get it at any time and run off with it (insecure IE), or at a bank where only you can access your money (secure firefox), which would you choose?

The analogies go on for ever.

Last edited:
You can't compare cars, apartments, Banks to IE/Fire Fox... and you can't compare a whole computer to an internet browser, you can't make analogies for these thigns, it just doesn't work. I know your trying to win this arguement, but you're failling, I know what you're trying to get at... but it's not going to change a person that likes IE. I don't need to fiddle around with my Internet Browser to get it just how I like

stuffradio said:
You can't compare cars, apartments, Banks to IE/Fire Fox

Watch me.

stuffradio said:
I know your trying to win this arguement

There is no arguement here, it is impossible to have an arguement about this, because one is not required to realise that IE is better than FF for any human being with a decent IQ and above.

ffs, get over it.

Some people like Firefox, some Opera, some IE, some NN (does that even still exist? :eek:) Who CARES lol. This is getting quite amusing.

FF Chavs :lol:

Why dont we ban the FF chavs, now whos a FF chav & dont say me :p.

IE people rock like a stone in my back garden (my humour is crap! but my arse is cute if that helps :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back