• Howdy! Welcome to our community of more than 130.000 members devoted to web hosting. This is a great place to get special offers from web hosts and post your own requests or ads. To start posting sign up here. Cheers! /Peo, FreeWebSpace.net
managed wordpress hosting

Oh how i love fire fox lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

veggie1232

Ok this is funny new Internet explore 7 is out right?

click here

http://www.ie7.com

:spider:

LOL ahahaa

firefox.gif
firefox.gif
firefox.gif
firefox.gif

Last edited:
Oh the guy who registered that is a legend!!!!

Seeing as how only idiots use IE 7, and idiots would go to ie7.com to get it, there will be a lot of idiots, smartening up due to their firefox conversions :D

I think this was done a long time ago. You can expect microsoft to buy it soon for big $$$$
firefox.gif

Matsta said:
I think this was done a long time ago. You can expect microsoft to buy it soon for big $$$$
firefox.gif

Well if it was me I'd demand $1 Billion dollars for it, and if Microsoft gave that to me for the domain, I'd donate it all to Mozilla Corporation just to piss off Bill :D

You must be mad, I would keep all of the money, you would never have to work again!

Anyway, Microsoft will find some sort of legal work around to get the domain.

on one hand i know we all love FF here, but it is a shame that we need to make our sites cross browser effective. :(

He will probably get sued. Maybe I should go buy ie8 thru ie12.com's and sell them to people that hate MS, then watch them get sued.

yeah, and hell is about as funny as a guy tripping over a stone and being paralyzed for life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back